Thailand Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

transam

Who Would You Really Like To Meet From Thaivisa Posters That Really Are Cyber Folk.

transam    24,521

I always look out for you guys when I go to the rugby, but I never recognise anyone there...

SC

I remember wandering out of Pittodrie last year after a humiliating defeat and bumping in to a fellow I know from Chiang Mai. In a crowd of 20,000 I couldn't believe it.

Was he selling Noodles. ? smile.png

rubberduck    709

I don't want to meet those old vinegar pissers, but I have heard TV members are real existing people.

Send from HTC OneX

theblether    9,602

I always look out for you guys when I go to the rugby, but I never recognise anyone there...

SC

I remember wandering out of Pittodrie last year after a humiliating defeat and bumping in to a fellow I know from Chiang Mai. In a crowd of 20,000 I couldn't believe it.

Was he selling Noodles. ? smile.png

It's actually the same fella that forgot about his laundry on the other thread biggrin.png

StreetCowboy    5,237

I don't want to meet those old vinegar pissers, but I have heard TV members are real existing people.

Send from HTC OneX

Ayethat'llberight....

uptheos    11,109

SC

Is that all Aberdeen get nowadays?

Thaddeus    7,539

Thaddy, Isanbirder and young transam.

Beerlao dark anyone? rolleyes.gif

Awwww, shucks.

Actually Smokes, you easily make it on to my list, along with IB and TS and a whole host of others too numerous to mention.

I consider myself quite fortunate to have actually met some members at the various TV parties, especially a couple that are sadly no longer walking this planet.

As I said earlier, there is a large number of members that I have yet to meet, but because I have met some that have met them, they become 'real' by association, makes you feel less anonymous, which is good in my books.

smokie36    8,016

SC

It was a Tongan party hosted by us.

The pies were poor and no beer.

I'm never going back there....<shudder>

theblether    9,602

SC

It was actually a rugby match, the football team couldn't fill a phone box these days. Oh how the mighty have fallen

theblether    9,602

Awwww, shucks.

Actually Smokes, you easily make it on to my list, along with IB and TS and a whole host of others too numerous to mention.

I consider myself quite fortunate to have actually met some members at the various TV parties, especially a couple that are sadly no longer walking this planet.

As I said earlier, there is a large number of members that I have yet to meet, but because I have met some that have met them, they become 'real' by association, makes you feel less anonymous, which is good in my books.

You'll need to clearer in how you put that, remember Transam is reading this. coffee1.gif

Trembly    708

Isn't this what Thai Visa parties are supposed to be for?

And the reason I never go to them! In the plagiarised and corrupted words of Groucho Marks......"I wouldn't want to go to a party that would have me as a guest!"

I'd be inclined to apply the maxim of "try anything at least twice" : once to find out and again just to make sure! :D

Thaddeus    7,539

You'll need to clearer in how you put that, remember Transam is reading this. coffee1.gif

That'll teach me not to post while eating a steak pie.

ggold    2,285

Isn't this what Thai Visa parties are supposed to be for?

And the reason I never go to them! In the plagiarised and corrupted words of Groucho Marks......"I wouldn't want to go to a party that would have me as a guest!"

Wasn't it any club who would have him as a member?

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

transam    24,521

Awwww, shucks.

Yes. coffee1.gif

transam    24,521

This thread isn't about Dr Who then ?

Xxxx, been found out.

post-41816-0-32584300-1365342248_thumb.j

sad.png