scousemouse

Liverpool F.c.

I am disappointed if he has handed in a request. I thought would definitely go next year, but stay this season. i suppose we will just end up doing what everyone has done to us and deny the move though.

When will the club announce it (if it is in) and their reaction?

I like this.

Klopp was asked about trying to keep Coutinho happy.

The German said: ''I can't keep players happy. That's how life is".

Request has gone in, and the club have said they couldn't give a toss, stance not changed.

Sore back my arse, what a gobshite on the eve of the our first match.

Well Barca got cash upfront from the Qataris, so we can take 130M upfront also snd go and buy VVD, Keita and an ace winger, no problem.

Oh wait, we have an mathematician as our negotiator and he still has 160M he can't spend already. 

The lack of nouse and intent when the we finally have the opportunity to go forward I expect has contributed to Coutinho's request to leave. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Request has gone in, and the club have said they couldn't give a toss, stance not changed.

Sore back my arse, what a gobshite on the eve of the our first match.

Well Barca got cash upfront from the Qataris, so we can take 130M upfront also snd go and buy VVD, Keita and an ace winger, no problem.

Oh wait, we have an mathematician as our negotiator and he still has 160M he can't spend already. 

The lack of nouse and intent when the we finally have the opportunity to go forward I expect has contributed to Coutinho's request to leave. 

yeah, i absolutely <deleted> hate our owners. all that money available this summer and they can't give it away. or perhaps don't really want to.

coutinho's sadly just turned out to be another footballer. i don't blame him for wanting to play for barcelona but don't hand in a transfer request on the day before a new season kicks off you w*nker. and his bad back conveniently looks like keeping him out of the hoffenheim match too so he's not cup tied for the champions league. fancy that.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StevieH said:

yeah, i absolutely <deleted> hate our owners. all that money available this summer and they can't give it away. or perhaps don't really want to.

coutinho's sadly just turned out to be another footballer. i don't blame him for wanting to play for barcelona but don't hand in a transfer request on the day before a new season kicks off you w*nker. and his bad back conveniently looks like keeping him out of the hoffenheim match too so he's not cup tied for the champions league. fancy that.

Even if he plays in the Hoffenheim game, he will not be cup tied for the group stages.

• Like 2

Just now, StevieH said:

Reports suggest he would not be cup-tied even if he did play but look how a hero quickly turns to a villain.

I would not be surprised if LFC are taking a leaf out of Southamptons book and playing this out as with VVD to appease fans and pushed PC him to do just that to force his move.

150m to spend eh but not a penny more than 47m spent and for the fan who could not see the significance of our spend versus huddersfield!  Hope it puts it into perspective.

If liverpool transfer committed had any sense they would take 120m and get to work cos so far they have done virtually nothing. 30% of the budget spent whilst toying with barcelona for months. Absolute dick heads

6 minutes ago, wilai said:

Looks like Moreno starts today.:wacko:

It's going to be as long as we score more than them seasons i think

Edited by BangrakBob

52 minutes ago, StevieH said:

This Keita deal needs to happen this season. The Neymar deal has brought this whole thing forward a year now, pretty sure Keita was to replace Coutinho but next season. 

Coutinho is just going to have to suck it up and get back at it. The club really cannot back down now. 

• Like 1

Starting XI....Mignolet, Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Matip, Moreno, Henderson, Can, Wijnaldum, Mane, Firmino, Salah

Subs;.......Karius, Klavan, Gomez, Milner, Grujic, Solanke, Origi

I think I would have preferred Gomez at left back for this one, but the manager's.choice is final. if we get a lead built up, I would like to see Solanke get some minutes on the board too

Coutniho will stay i think, even if he doesn't want to

And for those saying about spending....I'm pretty sure we tried to buy Kieta and are still hoping to buy VVD. Obviously it will be a nonsense if we have no back up plans, and then I will start to complain. Until then we have to see these games through until September. Not ideal, but life seldom is:smile:

3 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Time to up your offer for VVD?

As much as our CH are pretty shit, I don't think VVD would be the answer to all our defensive problems.

We can't defend set pieces or defend at all, that is the issue. 

6 hours ago, nellyp said:

I think I would have preferred Gomez at left back for this one, but the manager's.choice is final. if we get a lead built up, I would like to see Solanke get some minutes on the board too

Coutniho will stay i think, even if he doesn't want to

And for those saying about spending....I'm pretty sure we tried to buy Kieta and are still hoping to buy VVD. Obviously it will be a nonsense if we have no back up plans, and then I will start to complain. Until then we have to see these games through until September. Not ideal, but life seldom is:smile:

there was a telling point in Klopp's post interview. He said he can only work with the players he has available, the rest is up to the owners....that to me says Phil Cuntinho is off. 

Regarding trying to get players, you have to see we've made a pigs ear of it this summer, and we make a pigs ear of it ever summer under this ownership. I don't doubt it is difficult but we had all the stars aligned for the suits to go and get the targets, and they have failed considering our team and bench today. We had a whole summer to work on our weaknesses yet the exact same weaknesses were our downfall today. It's not good enough.

Edited by BangrakBob