Thailand Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

manxninja

Married Foreign Husbands Wife Living With Thai Husband

smotherb    3,939

If you're an honest guy, please let the gentlemen know what their wives are doing when abroad.Guess you'd be more than happy, when somebody would "open your eyes."

It's pretty much common here. I'd guess 80% of Thai women are doing the same shit.And you won't loose face telling it through let's say your wife.-wai2.gif

After 47 years in Southeast Asia, I can assure you the stupidity involved with the farangs in this situation is rampant. Wives of farangs with local husbands, girls with two or more farangs sending them money every month, wives of farangs who blow all their husband's money on gambling, boyfriends, or family, etc., ad infinitim.

Tell the men, you say? Well, I have lost two good friends following that advice. One died still resenting me, even though he came to realize his 'love' was scamming him. The other still refuses to talk to me. Some people just don't want others knowing anything about their private lives, especially if they are being duped; made the cuckold. Funny, I would like to be told if it were happening to me, which was the reason I told them.

JLCrab    6,306

If you're an honest guy, please let the gentlemen know what their wives are doing when abroad.Guess you'd be more than happy, when somebody would "open your eyes."

It's pretty much common here. I'd guess 80% of Thai women are doing the same shit.And you won't loose face telling it through let's say your wife.-wai2.gif

After 47 years in Southeast Asia, I can assure you the stupidity involved with the farangs in this situation is rampant. Wives of farangs with local husbands, girls with two or more farangs sending them money every month, wives of farangs who blow all their husband's money on gambling, boyfriends, or family, etc., ad infinitim.

Tell the men, you say? Well, I have lost two good friends following that advice. One died still resenting me, even though he came to realize his 'love' was scamming him. The other still refuses to talk to me. Some people just don't want others knowing anything about their private lives, especially if they are being duped; made the cuckold. Funny, I would like to be told if it were happening to me, which was the reason I told them.

47 years, you say, in SE Asia and yet you're suggesting it still might be possible that your Thai wife / GF could be doing you wrong and some other farang, friend or otherwise, might know about it and you would not?

glegolo    1,269

Ahhh! But there is way far too many of you guys that do not now a shit.. You are only spreading secondhand words and rumors, rumors that enamates from you daily life down in Pattaya, Jomtien and Bangkok....

It is in some cases bad thai ladies screwing the falang in all kinds of ways, but to be honest, there are way more bad falangs coming here to Thailand and treats the thai like shit.....

But many of you when writing here, you give the impression that the villages are full of scammed falangs.... i have now been living up in isaan for soon 6 years, and I hear these stories from especially friends living down at the coast of said towns above in my post. But to see it first hand, so far no one here. Not a single exemple....

But I have several exemples here of idiotic falangs that marry and than try to live a life as a bachelor taking advantage of the poor girl.... that doesn´t dare to argue against this maniac drunken guy she married...

I write this so some of you boneheads knows that life is not as you think here at the countryside, it is so excessive that you claim to be the truth down there amongst beerbottles and alkohol.

Get a life for God sake...

Glegolo

khh    22

consenting adults should be free to do what they like as long as they're not hurting anyone. the rich thai businesslady with 5 boytoys sounds very happy but what really makes it a happy story is that everyone knows and is ok with it: the husband, the wife, the boytoys, and presumably the husband's girltoys too.

variety is healthy and can be a great way to relieve stress. the trouble is with people being brainwashed into thinking that absolute monogamy (at least for your spouse though maybe not for you) is the only respectable path. many say things like "i would never marry someone who admitted to wanting to have an affair or a 3some now and then!" even though it's human nature to want variety, so instead of accepting it they try to defy reality by choosing a partner who promises to love them monogamously forever and ever... and sooner or later they realize they've made a mistake... probably would have been happier taking the open and honest offer... but they would first have to overcome the societal brainwashing that sex is only respectable within the confines of absolute monogamy.

of course there are exceptions, some people really do prosper in strictly monogamous ltr's but then some people find happiness in prison too...

(that said, of course they should take safety precautions to prevent std's and unwanted pregnancies)

It is in some cases bad thai ladies screwing the falang in all kinds of ways, but to be honest, there are way more bad falangs coming here to Thailand and treats the thai like shit.....

So you are claiming there are many bad foreign men that have cheated nice Thai ladies out of their home, pension and savings?

I think not!

@khh

No moral rules on monogamy in Thailand which is part of the problem foreigners have living here.

glegolo    1,269

So you are claiming there are many bad foreign men that have cheated nice Thai ladies out of their home, pension and savings?

I think not!

@khh

No moral rules on monogamy in Thailand which is part of the problem foreigners have living here.

Mr falang from america, dont be so.......I can say that there is a LOT of really idiotic bad falang coming here to Thailand, We can call it the name you like to use in the US. We can call them white trash, because trash is what many of them are... And unfortunately that reflects on the rest of us sadly....

I know that some ladies take the chance to scam the falang-guys, no question about that..... But to me when reading here on TV. all of us are nice guys being so badly scammed by the evil thailady..... And living in another reality than you cityboys I cannot really agree to that.......

Tai dee dai dee... in some strange sort of way.. If you behave like an bad idiot and mostly make bad, what you get is the very same in return...... Dont be an idiot and than cry out on the internet..

Glegolo

overherebc    4,292

There is a very good chance of these foreigners have wives in their home countries. If they weren't married they would have taken their Thai wives with then. How can you be married and only see your wife 2-3 months a year, its a farce.

Are the guys 'viilage' married or 'Amphur' married ? Could be the costs for two months a year living in a house with hot and cold running p--ssy on tap is preferable to two months in a big city.

Perhaps they are loaded back home and the cash does not mean that much to them anyway, however, even if I was loaded back home it's not a choice I would make.

brewsterbudgen    5,549

I don't really see a problem if all parties are happy with the situation. What the eye doesn't see.....

epicstuff    357

It's very widespread, not only with foreigners here part-time.

The wife of full time foreigners can have a Thai husband tucked away, she visits when, funeral, go to see relatives, little holiday with her sister, etc.

But what you neglect to add is that Thai men having a wife and a minor wife (even

several minor wives) has been part of Thai culture for hundreds of years and continues today.

In other words many Thai women (and men) see this whole scenario as 'normal'.

My Thai daughter in law tells me that as a little girl she (and all her female school friends) were

taught, mostly by numerous aunts, that:

'men have special needs, when you get married you must understand and accept

that your husband will need several women to satisfy his sexual desires'.

And you can find some rich / successful Thai women who have several live in boys. I'm well

aware of two such scenarios where;

- The Thai women got married, knowing full well that the new husband had several minor wives

in addition to the actual 'for status display and to father his children' bride.

- The Thai women knew full well that they were marrying into, and knew full well that it was common

and knowing full well would not change.

- Eventually got bored with the situation, like many of their lady friends, had no

desire to divorce, but did decide to copy the set up and have several live-in / live out

hot young boyfriends.

- In both of the cases that I'm aware of the actual Thai husbands are well aware that their

'main' wives have an entourage of hot young men and well aware that there is plenty of regular

action in bed, and in both cases the husbands are not concerned, not in the least.

- In one case the rich wife (also a very successful business woman in her own right) has 5 live in boys.

None of this is hidden, I've been to the house many times for business meetings and met all of 5

young men several times. she takes care of them well, they all have a luxury personal suite in the

very large house, she pays their university fees and a high salary, all have total access to the fleet

of company cars, and more.

- Also she likes threesomes and sometimes decides to have two boys sleep with her, and she also likes

to watch masculine young men having oral and anal sex. Bottom line - all of the five young men in the

entourage are bi-sexual.

you seem to be privy to alot of very secret info, do you have a phone number for this lady. Maybe I could be a toy boy, I think it would be quite nice to be owned for a while and not have to worry about anything other than pleaseing a filthy minded woman.

boloa    32

After reading this thread and with all the expert comments on Thai Wives my eye's have been finally opened.

Only last week my wife went out for 4 hour alone to see a friend.........How could I have be so stupid not to realise she was not seeing a friend but was getting rodgered senseless by some young Thai stud from the next Village.....you guys really know what you are talking about when you post all these true stories about very bad Thai women

Thanks again Guys...........I'm packing my bags after what seemed like 9 years of a very good marriage,If only I had know that her weekly trip into town to buy essential household items was just a ruse to have wild abandon sex.

I'm now going back to the UK heartbroken......... poorer but wiser

Thanks guys

Boloa

biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

transam    24,521

After reading this thread and with all the expert comments on Thai Wives my eye's have been finally opened.

Only last week my wife went out for 4 hour alone to see a friend.........How could I have be so stupid not to realise she was not seeing a friend but was getting rodgered senseless by some young Thai stud from the next Village.....you guys really know what you are talking about when you post all these true stories about very bad Thai women

Thanks again Guys...........I'm packing my bags after what seemed like 9 years of a very good marriage,If only I had know that her weekly trip into town to buy essential household items was just a ruse to have wild abandon sex.

Thanks guys

Boloa

If your experience is true and you are sure, then my heart is with you, sadly.

boloa    32

Thanks guys

Boloa

If your experience is true and you are sure, then my heart is with you, sadly.

Well I'm not 100% sure ..........but sirchai said 80% of women ( one guy even put it as high as 90% ) are getting extramarital Thai Sausage ,so why should my wife be any different sad.png .......after all you lot are the experts blink.png

BradinAsia    591

Or is this just more balderdash rubbish from a wannabe TV expert?

Do 80% of the women in your home country backdoor on their husbands?

If you have the 6th sense to "divine" that 80% of Thai women are doing this

you should be making billions on the stock market.