Thailand Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thelongshoot

Isuzu MUX

funcat    258

NEW Isuzu MU-X 1,014,000 1,401,000 4

- 3.0 VGS 4WD DVD NAVI
- 3.0 VGS 2WD DVD NAVI
- 2.5 VGS 2WD DVD
- 2.5 VGS 2WD CD

thailoht    71

Looks...already boring... wink.png

The new 2nd generation MU-x, does look to be contemporarly designed, IMHO - of course.

First off, I would certainly like to have one in that burnt-orange-brown color. I also see that the new models have steering wheel controls, and newly designed console and nice fold-down-flat 2nd-3rd row seat interior! thumbsup.gif Though I hope the new fold-down-flat seat interior design of the new MU-x is not at the expense of the nice, roomy and (class leading?) comfort of the 2nd-3rd row seats of the MU-7!

We will be able to see first hand next week when they are due to be in the Isuzu dealership showrooms.

thailoht    71

Do they finally have cruise control?

.... and electric seat(s)?

With little to no change in the initial MSRP, it would seem as though this first year model of the new MU will not have many new features.

BSJ    4,783

Has to be the most beautiful thing on 4 wheels to grace the showroom of Isuzu dealers....ever!

Ace of Pop    8,910

Took a Toyota Wish to the Car Wash today. Id sooner have that if i had a young family again. Beats all those "Blobby Things" hands down. No Clacer Motor, silent running, smooth ride , and deceptively roomy.thumbsup.gif . No one mentions them here.!

thailoht    71

There's no petrol option only diesel. sad.png

You mean to say that, especially with the way things are setup here in LOS, you would opt for a petrol engine over a diesel engine??

undercover    12

Certainly wouldn't you ? with diesel you are stuck with that one fuel and held to what ever price they put on that fuel, years ago when diesel was half the price of petrol or less it was not an issue but now the fuel is the same price, with petrol you have more choice and even an option to convert to gas. smile.png