Thailand Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

celso

dating a shy university girl

beachproperty    2,184

All this shy Thai girl is just total BS,they all love boom boom,problem is they won't make the first move so it really is "Up to you"!thumbsup.gif

Gotta agree......quit wasting time ....make a move! NOW....otherwise you'll be waiting until your married....Then what ...gotta test drive the goods

Jasun    946

Normal. Likely she isn't going to make the first move, so you're going to have to be patient or try your luck in being more forward. Just don't cross any boundaries. And double check she doesn't have a penis.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

nottocus    2,455

Tell her you've got a surprise present for her. Then tell her to shut her eyes. After that, kiss her (on the lips, cheek, or where ever you think is best).

See how she reacts. If she is offended, grossed out, screams etc. then tell her to eff off and find someone else.

DavidMavec    219

You gotta set the tone. But try to relax, you're not gonna get friendzoned like in the West (trust me, I know the feeling!).

Skint    641
...but after six weeks it feels a bit lame that we still havent even kissed.

Mate, my now wife screamed when I attempted to give her a peck on the cheek after she dropped me off on her motorbike back to my hotel and we had been seeing each other for months.

There was no hanky panky or kissy kissy until we were married.

Your idea of courting and your girlfriend's idea are worlds apart.

Let me get this straight, you did nothing until you were married? In Thailand? I can't believe what I am reading. Waltering.

roamer    1,093

All this shy Thai girl is just total BS,they all love boom boom,problem is they won't make the first move so it really is "Up to you"!thumbsup.gif

Of course they do, all the same, just like French, Venezuelan & Ascension Island girls. You've probably picked up a lot of things in your life but wisdom missed out....

Somtamnication    13,628

Sounds like she found the wrong match. I would tell her to run away from you as fast and as far away as possible.

She deserves someone who respects her shyness and who has a higher moral compass. Just sayin'......

kurnell    4,671

Thai Visa forum....I can't think of a better place to seek advice regarding a virginal school girl

Water Buffalo    231

Use your hand until she's ready or go find a twenty year-old slut if that please you.

By the way, i study at university here and quite a few of my Thai female friends are virgins. Is your girlfriend a virgin? It would explain all of this.

lemoncake    2,777

Use your hand until she's ready or go find a twenty year-old slut if that please you.

By the way, i study at university here and quite a few of my Thai female friends are virgins. Is your girlfriend a virgin? It would explain all of this.

What is a virginity test ?

Should he put her in a bath and see if bubbles come up?

Also, does sexually active means "slut"? How old are you again?