Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tywais

Thaivisa Calendar 2014/2557

File Name: Thaivisa Calendar 2014/2557

File Submitter: Tywais

File Submitted: 2013-12-25

File Category: Thaivisa Members Files

Thaivisa Calendar 2014/2557

This is the 2014/2557 complimentary Thaivisa calendar and includes all public holidays. A very special thanks to all members who contributed photos.
Due to popular request last year, all photos that I have information on includes the location.

Please feel free to leave comments.

cover.jpg

Click here to go to download section

Also a desktop version of just the holiday summary is available here - Desktop/tablets/mobile

A wallet size version of holiday summary available here - Wallet size

Congratulations to all the photographers and well done Tywaisclap2.gif

Hi Tywais,

Just like to be one of the first to congratulate you on another great calendar! Downloaded already.

A collector's item, for sure. Congrats to the photographers who continue to provide great scenes of Thailand in the photography section, and thanks to tywais for the clean and elegant design.

Tremendous work. Many thanks to all who contributed, and extra hugs to Tywais for all his efforts. This is always much appreciated.

What a fantastic Christmas gift from all those who contributed to making this years upcoming calender a great one!

Thanks!

Merry Christmas and all the best to everyone in 2014/2557

Excellent ! Many thanks for the stunning pictures and also for the very useful significant dates summary.

Thank you, this will better our marriage (already very great.) Ability to be better husband, guest and more of help,

as Trustee for ITF, NGO. HoHoHo

This is my first calendar download since my arrival here in Chiangmai & what a pleasant & welcome surprise to see the efforts put forth by others! I simply love the photographs, the date & event summary, etc. ... very helpful. Looking forward to submitting a photo or two myself for consideration in next years calendar. Thanks to all responsible for this wonderful gift.

Thanks dude! You're THE hero.Wish you a Happy New Mia Noi!-wai2.gif