Thailand Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dblaisde

Plastic surgery to remove bags under eyes...

ozyjon    935

I have researched the matter and Yanhee Hospital is in the top 3 also to consider is Radiance Skin Clinic, Maneeya Center Building Ground Floor 518/5 Ploenchit Road Bangkok, the other to try is Yoskarn Cosmetic Clinic in centralWorld Bangkok, tel;02 253 8901

uptheos    11,109

Dr. Amorn poomee at Bumrungrad is tops, but expensive.

the procedure for removal of bags under the eyes is called blepharoplasty

there have been threads on this before, try a search of this forum

Thanks very much. I'll go in and get a quote. I'd shied away from Bumrungrad because I was told that their cosmetic surgery dept. wasn't particularly good...

From Dr Poomees website: http://www.drpoomee.com/home/price-list

Bilat. Upper or Lower Blepharoplasty 75,000 Bahts (one night stay in the hosp).

yimlitnoy    236

Lower and upper Blepharoplasty are done under full anesthetic or local anesthetic? I am not of a type of courageous woman and I wonder if it is painful and about the discomfort during the chirurgy? Recovery is how many days before going to work in public?

Blepharoplasty
Lower Blepharoplasty
Lower Blepharoplasty

uptheos    11,109

Lower and upper Blepharoplasty are done under full anesthetic or local anesthetic? I am not of a type of courageous woman and I wonder if it is painful and about the discomfort during the chirurgy? Recovery is how many days before going to work in public?

Blepharoplasty
Lower Blepharoplasty
Lower Blepharoplasty

http://www.drpoomee.com/home/eyelid-surgery

Surgical Procedure:

The type of anesthesia used will be determined by the desires of the patient and the judgement of the doctor. Surgery usually is performed under local anethetic with sedation. Therefore the patient is comfortable and sleepy throughout the procedure. The incisions on the upper lid are usually placed in the fold of the eyelid. The incision on the lower eyelid is placed just under the eyelid margin. Sometimes, the fat can also be mobilized to fill depressed area. The excess skin and excess fat are removed and the incisions are sutured.

ginglee    91

OP- be fantastic if you did a post on your findings...even better if you actually go through with it, to let us know how it goes.

TheFishman1    945

I know some one who had Threads put in his face he looks 15 yrs younger and if it makes you feel better go for it I think for his whole face including his chin was about 156,000.bht

ginglee    91

I know some one who had Threads put in his face he looks 15 yrs younger and if it makes you feel better go for it I think for his whole face including his chin was about 156,000.bht

Sorry- what are 'threads' please?

gazzasore    84

If your Body is is sagging Your Body is lacking Copper

Copper will give your skin and Mussels its bounce again

It will also fix up Hemorrhoids as well they just go away

And may prevent Strokes

Colloidal Copper is the best Absorbed by your Body

But Pill form work too

Not thousands of $$ Less than $100 should fix you up

Sheryl    9,050

The above is nonsense. No matter what, some loss of elasticity and sagging occurs with aging.

Copper does not make hemorrhoids "go away", nor prevent strokes.

Note that too much copper can be toxic.

Samuipie    2

Thailand continues to be the number 1 medical destination in the world. Thai surgeons are internationally recognized for their exemplary work.

When it comes to surgery NEVER go for the cheapest!! Anything can happen during a surgical procedure, you want the back-up.

I recommend Bumrungrad Hospital in BKK. I have had several successful surgeries there. Dr. Teerasap is a miracle worker. But anyone on their staff is highly qualified.

Good luck and always be proud of anything that supports your self esteem.

HughJass    431

instead of indulging your vanity why not buy some poor disabled person a wheelchair or donate the money to an orphanage.......I am so bored with the shallowness of people

Samuipie    2

These actions are not mutually exclusive! One may invest in personal vanity AS WELL as helping people in need. Ya can do both.