Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

PM Yingluck: Parliament dissolution obstructs rice pledging scheme

112 posts in this topic

Can she now be charged for lying whilst in office over this? The farmers haven't been paid for 8 months, far longer than any House Dissolution which she chose to do anyway, so effectively she is now responsible for that side of things also.

I don't recall. I was not aware of that. I haven't seen the details so I can't comment. I wasn't at the meeting, I was in Paris.

2 people like this

Nothing but damned lies from a puppet. Pathetic puppet at that.

1 person likes this

"Dear rice farmers, it wasn't me,... you are just imagining things in your mind, because Karma has just confused you like a snap. If you want to blame anyone, blame the opposition and the Falang, OR... ASK THE ARMY.... bye bye... " giggle.gifgiggle.gifgiggle.gifgiggle.gif

Thai's will never accept responsibility for anything, and have an excuse for everything. As for politics in general, the crap just keeps piling up!!!!!!!!!!

2 people like this

Can she now be charged for lying whilst in office over this? The farmers haven't been paid for 8 months, far longer than any House Dissolution which she chose to do anyway, so effectively she is now responsible for that side of things also.

I don't recall. I was not aware of that. I haven't seen the details so I can't comment. I wasn't at the meeting, I was in Paris.

Her normal working practice - deniable plausibility.

Nothing but damned lies from a puppet. Pathetic puppet at that.

The puppeteer did not choose wisely. It was all very well sending her off here and there for a good long while but eventually she would have to stump up. When she did stump up the shit started to hit the fan.

Her normal working practice - deniable plausibility.

Hard to deny responsibility when she's in charge of it all.

2 people like this

The woman is devoted to improving the life of poor people all over thailand. She is Aung San Suu Kui of Thailand. Praised for all her hard work by world leaders on her tireless trips to more than 50 countries. Who if not her would sacrifice oneself for the struggle of the poor against the oppressive elites of bangkok (have to be noted that it's just the elites of bangkok, not Chiang mai).

When will the Thai people get smart and reject the throw it up against the wall and she what sticks philosophy of governing?

Incredible. What an excuse. Again, Yingluck BLAMING EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING but herself for the problems paralyzing Thailand.

She is the most incompetent Prime Minister the history of the world has seen, yet because of GREED and DENIAL, she refuses to see what the whole world sees [except the bribed farmers], which is her failure to lead and her failure to solve problems in the best interest of Thailand.

Fact is, the entire rice pledging fiasco happened under her watch and originated long ago, UNDER HER WATCH and probably with her consent. To blame the disruptions for the current rice pledging fiasco is like blaming the flooding a couple of years ago on people flushing toilets too often....

What an incredible moron. I guess intelligence is genetic?! lols

She is indeed a terrible liar. Everything that is going on is simply a reaction to her actions. Must be one the absolute most inept 'leaders' that has ever and will ever be. Not PM material here.

I keep thinking that to an extent,YL is correct. If there were no protests, the rice scheme would still be going strong, money would have been borrowed to pay the farmers, the newer crops would be being sold and the old crops would be getting older, keeping the weevils happy and all would be hunky dory. Selling the new crops would have kept the losses increasing, and the interest expenses for the higher debt to pay the farmers would be mounting up, unpaid warehouses would be increasing, but as the Finance Minister has allegedly said, they don't understand our accounting. You, of course remember his admission about white lies, so maybe it isn't as bad as the global community thinks. besides, as it relates to debts, what better risk is there than the government? Possibly, corruption could be mounting, but in the meantime...

What crazy Suthep did is throw a monkey wrench into the middle of this, and basically say, let's see where we are on this now?

Whether you are happy or not with crazy Suthep depends which side of the fence you are on. Are you a weevil?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

1 person likes this

According to a report on www.settrade.com (in Thai) the farmers in the north (Chiang Mai - PTP) have received 100% of their money. Those living in areas where the Democrats have a seat are yet to be paid. Just a coincidence, of course.

Of course!

If she didnt pay the north first she would lose her PTP stronghold. They tried to say that payment was made to them already because their rice was harvested first. However in any policy made that money is needed for money will be allocated to that project based on projected costs

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app