Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
webfact

Pattaya Police Chief begins investigation into Tim 'Sharky' Ward

A drug test on his hair - from very personal parts if necessary will say whether he is a drug user , if he is lock him up

If not it lends credence to the fact he was set up

Sharky demanded even a blood test but police refused

Why the Police must do a blood test? They NOT charged him about drugs.

He was arrested on drug charges

A drug test on his hair - from very personal parts if necessary will say whether he is a drug user , if he is lock him up

that go for smokers and drinkers or only "illegal " drugs , ... be nobody left in los if thats what your saying !

There was now way you can mouth of at the thai police like that and not get something to come back and bite you. He has it coming I don't doubt. Thai and loosing face... recipe for disaster.

• Like 1

This is no surprise The BIB weren't going to continue to tolerate him turning up at the station everyday ranting, and of course outing their corruption.

{Hey Tim, if you're reading here, bet you had to look up "troglodyte"didn't ya?} So did I.

Fits him perfectly, eh?

I only heard of that loser by reading here; he seems to fancy himself as someone important on those youtube videos but he's really just a knuckle-dragging cretin, the worst kind of people Pattaya is world-famous for.

Personally I agree. I think that this guy is one of those people who lowers Thais' estimation of foreigners. It doesn't make him wrong in this instance though, especially as the other kind of people Pattaya is famous for is the institutionalized mafia.

You think they had all this evidence and they decided not to charge him (especially as it seems he didn't exactly cooperate after the cops found said evidence)? Something smells wrong, other than "Sharky".

• Like 1

Are you sure he was arrested? Regardless, he reported he was taken away for 2 hours then told there was a misunderstanding and released. Despite them initially claiming drugs were found in the apartment.

• Like 1

this aussie bogan will be deported back to the nanny state. He will then get on a plane and head to indonesia no doubt and try this all again

Him doesn't was ARRESTED. They just asked him questions, don't charged him and let him gone!!!

I don't know, but sometimes I think that a lot of TV members stayed to long in the sun, drunk to much, use other crazy stuff or got the new "Stupidity Virus ATCV-1".

What happen in your countries if you call the Police about a burglar and they find a crackpipe in your room? Exactly the same. Maybe more hard!!!

I don't know the Police take his stuff or not, but I believe if it was in his Appartement before the burglary happen, it gone with this guys and not with the police. Who break in a room and let 4m baht laying there?

OK, maybe some of the TV members!!! ;-)

• Like 2

Post using profanity removed, see this forum rule ...

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

Sharky might be, or might not be a 'Danger to Society', however it's quite ironic that the moniker originates from the Pattaya BiB...whistling.gif

Sharky won't leave pattaya because he has "adopted" a daughter, you can check out his facebook page. He's not afraid to die because he grew up as an orphan and had nothing. Hence he feeds homeless dogs and takes care of poor kids, etc

He does have a temper though, stabbed some guy on the street during a confrontation, was brought into the police station but the other guy didn't file charges so he was released. More power to him for standing up to the police but he's standing in a grey area so he gets what he deserves sometimes, thats just part of the game he's playing.

• Like 1

"It is about time something is done. Publicly telling the world how you break the law in your host country should never be accepted in any country. IMHO"

Let's hope other posters have little more common sense

Ouch, coming from some clown hiding behind his keyboard reading Thai Visa, that really hurts.

So, you have all the proof you need to convict the local police just by reading a few articles on the internet, the legal process be damned.....are you this dumb in real life, or just online?

• Like 2