Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
JustJomtien

Best Breakfasts in Jomtien

I also agree that the Denmark is the best in Jomtien.

For those on a diet the Irish Wolfhound is very good value for 60B (Pratumnak rather than Jomtien).

Simple Simon's , soi 5, Jomtien if you want a tasty English breakfast ( they do food all day ). It's been the same price for years too !

• Like 2

It's a while since I've been down to Pattaya and Jomtien but I always used to enjoy the breakfasts at Yorkies, the English pork butcher in Beach Road. What's the latest on it? :-)

'Rich Man Poor Man' restaurant and guesthouse gets my vote. Jomtien Beach Road - Soi 9. Just off the beach. Great breakfast menu.

Cent

• Like 1

Not sure of the name, but on the beach road about a block from soi 12 there's a little cafe attached to a massage shop. It's great for a pick-me-up while you're getting a relax-me-down.

If you dont like to eat too much in the morning and want an healthy option Lindas restaurant has a very nice, fresh breakfast . 119 baht is well worth the money.

• Like 1

If you like Southern American sausage gravy with biscuits and eggs try Tigglebitties Tavern, 584/38 Moo 17 South Pattaya.

Take Soi 17 from Pattaya 3rd Road toward Thep Prasit and it is about two blocks on the right.

• Like 1

It's a while since I've been down to Pattaya and Jomtien but I always used to enjoy the breakfasts at Yorkies, the English pork butcher in Beach Road. What's the latest on it? :-)

Yorkies (S of Chaiyapruk) is no more as of 2 years ago. Kaput, gone, out of business.

Whats the name of the restaurant on Thappraya road after the traffic lights coming down from the hill towards Jomtien just at the corner when the road turns down towards the beach? I think the name is Daddy or something, owned by an old Gay guy. Excellent breakfast, many different styles to choose from. I don't know if it is still there as I have not been there for 2 years or so.

Whats the name of the restaurant on Thappraya road after the traffic lights coming down from the hill towards Jomtien just at the corner when the road turns down towards the beach? I think the name is Daddy or something, owned by an old Gay guy. Excellent breakfast, many different styles to choose from. I don't know if it is still there as I have not been there for 2 years or so.

Papa's.Closed down.

• Like 1