BookMan

Australian Rules Football. AFL Chatting, Tipping and News

9,069 posts in this topic

Classic Will post. 

Latency. Passive in its aggressive positioning and always after the fact. It is in keeping with the brand of tribalism on this forum that lets things get ripe.

Factionalism that breeds <deleted> polls and then likes the crap it breeds.

Edited by optad

22 hours ago, optad said:

I am flucked re fantasy football and big head has me fairly in his sights this weekend. Fair crack comin' !

Not conceding but prepared to see a good run re-shaped. Learnt that you really need to start in a way that allows positive modifications as you go. I need four trades per week atm. 

Alex was right in sayin' rip was ripped off. I snuck home by a kick last weekend. Hope this repeats once more, .... just once more. Then Grant can have me on a spit roast.

We at the Dee's are taking it one game at a time....we noticed your predicament yet we do not take the leaders lightly, we made 2 changes this week to add some flair from young players on the up....Big Mac got cut after a poor showing last week i expect he has hit maximun value i personally expected he to climb at least by 10 to 15% in value this season but its not to be a sharp and focused Hawks takes is position, Swallow is being rested so moved to the bench and a future star in the making as the Swans begin to build and has been rather handy to date takes his place..

We at Deeland find ourselves in a comfortable position, we think we have a strong core of regulars   with the focus in the first half of the season on nurturing young talent.

19 hours ago, optad said:

Classic Will post. 

Latency. Passive in its aggressive positioning and always after the fact. It is in keeping with the brand of tribalism on this forum that lets things get ripe.

Factionalism that breeds <deleted> polls and then likes the crap it breeds.

What are you talking about?

Geez,Alex, I was hoping you would come up with a translation just for we grade schoolers,I,m lucky if I understand 10% of optads posts.

2 people like this

4 hours ago, ozzydom said:

Geez,Alex, I was hoping you would come up with a translation just for we grade schoolers,I,m lucky if I understand 10% of optads posts.

A wise and wisdomed man is rarely understood.

Even by himself.

GWS V Dogs:   What a good game of footy that was.

The margins look a lot better this round.

Congratulations ,, Sceadugengai,, almost perfect..

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, joboss said:

A wise and wisdomed man is rarely understood.

Even by himself.

GWS V Dogs:   What a good game of footy that was.

The margins look a lot better this round.

Congratulations ,, Sceadugengai,, almost perfect..

Im surprised you can even read every second word JO.....

Well on paper the Dee's looking better this week with ex North Hack Pederson in the ruck...expect he will swap with golden boy Jack between ruck and half forward...normaly plays well first few games back then goes missing action....Lewis with Hibbered will give some steel to the brittle back line and pump in the ball to the down on their luck mids....gee i almost talked myself into changing my pic.......kiss of death to the Bombers.... 

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Don't worry Alex,i've tipped the Dee's:smile::smile::smile: and my kiss of death is as good as anyones.

As Joboss said great game last night,don't think i've seen a faster game of football.

Well done to both sides.

Id like to pick the Dee's to Fj....except were on the slide down though I'm more confident of a win this week than last EXCEPT the Bombers often do us like a dinner....do you recall last year? the GIMMIE game they couldn't win.....

Well isn't a week a short time in the life of a football club, and mind you i sometimes should trust my inner voice.....f***k the Hawks.....

1 person likes this

NEWS FLASH....Swans go down to the Blues....another Freo in the making? wheels not only have fallen off there rolled off the road over the hill and there so far away nobody can find them...Im off the Swans wagon.....

2 people like this

For those of us with a sense of humour:whistling:

3 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

NEWS FLASH....Swans go down to the Blues....another Freo in the making? wheels not only have fallen off there rolled off the road over the hill and there so far away nobody can find them...Im off the Swans wagon.....

Like a rat jumping ship.  

And here i was thinking I'm brave to pick the SUNS.....and just about everyone else thought the same....

1 person likes this

45 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

And here i was thinking I'm brave to pick the SUNS.....and just about everyone else thought the same....

You were very brave to pick the Goldies, thank you for your selfless sacrifice,,

1 person likes this

ID: 9065   Posted (edited)

Got to love this Banner, it could have backfired but 12 goal win.  As it stands at the moment the Saints have pick 3 in the draft no matter where the Finnish on the ladder.  Currently 6th I think.  Most of the saints team are called Jack.  Those that don't know Hawthorn gave St Kilda thier 1st pick in this year's draft for O'Meara 

fed9331388021f45b17ebf35da00468f.jpeg

Edited by Thechook
2 people like this

Kangaroos:smile::smile::smile: on the board.

Sydney can rot on the bottom,i had them as my gauntlet team so eliminated in the 2nd week:sad:

2 people like this

Half time Fantasy report.....

JoBlow 834 and getting done like an over cooked piece of rump by sneaky pete Fj 1469, pull down the shades fella and start planning for next season....

DickyGAZ 857 keeping RIP honest at 974...neck and neck....WILL RIP falter? too close to call.....

GRANT 914 CHOOKS 751 again not much in it....though i expect GRANT to pull away in the second half with slick ball movement that he's become known for....

Game of the round BS Dee's 1056 BKK Bombers 1024, ummm a tight one, expect some big names to rise for the Dee's in the second half while the Bombers do have some underrated  nigglers......its a good chance OPTUS will stay undefeated looking at whats left to play...

Tipping Oz radar and Fj the big movers...so nothing to worry about....hehe.....WILL picks one up from the outright  leader....is he making his run?

2 people like this

36 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Half time Fantasy report.....

JoBlow 834 and getting done like an over cooked piece of rump by sneaky pete Fj 1469, pull down the shades fella and start planning for next season....

DickyGAZ 857 keeping RIP honest at 974...neck and neck....WILL RIP falter? too close to call.....

GRANT 914 CHOOKS 751 again not much in it....though i expect GRANT to pull away in the second half with slick ball movement that he's become known for....

Game of the round BS Dee's 1056 BKK Bombers 1024, ummm a tight one, expect some big names to rise for the Dee's in the second half while the Bombers do have some underrated  nigglers......its a good chance OPTUS will stay undefeated looking at whats left to play...

Tipping Oz radar and Fj the big movers...so nothing to worry about....hehe.....WILL picks one up from the outright  leader....is he making his run?

I'm just taking it 1 week at a time mate:biggrin:

Radar is either a one eyed Blues supporter or a man of infinite wisdom ,he was the only one to tip them beating the Swans