Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
BookMan

Australian Rules Football. AFL Chatting, Tipping and News

3 hours ago, AlexRRR said:
3 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

What do you do Mr Fj that takes you to ummm seemingly backwards countries? Most of the Thai women i know would have loved to have joined you in Turkey with temps around zero...they would have liked to snuggle up in the tent with you...

I'm in the engineering field Alex,basically helping those with a machete and hoe background to open a toolbox and use the right tools for the job.

I have a hand me down Note3 from the wifey witch i use when away to check emails,its most important feature is the alarm clock.

Feeling quite confident about the Kangas next year after reading we have the easiest drawn going around,i guess that means playing the Dees twice again,as well as all the bottom 8 clubs.

I'll get the champers out for the 2018 bolters.:smile:

Was game 1 of the international rules worth watching? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, farmerjo said:

I'm in the engineering field Alex,basically helping those with a machete and hoe background to open a toolbox and use the right tools for the job.

I have a hand me down Note3 from the wifey witch i use when away to check emails,its most important feature is the alarm clock.

Feeling quite confident about the Kangas next year after reading we have the easiest drawn going around,i guess that means playing the Dees twice again,as well as all the bottom 8 clubs.

I'll get the champers out for the 2018 bolters.:smile:

Was game 1 of the international rules worth watching? 

Well  that cleared things up didnt it? ummm any job vacancies? 

On the phone front a note 3 is rather ancient the 7 i think it is  was banned from  every airline i flew on during my trip to Mexico and Cuba last year...you wanna watch out you dont keep it in your pocket Fj it might launch you like a cruise missile towards North Korea and then were going to be in a spot of bother...

• Haha 2

Port will be the new North Melbourne after recruiting Demon discards and an ageing pussy Cat, the roomer mill is working overtime the hot to trot Tom bro of Paddy is that the Roos and Saints are just itching to snare him in the second round, im thinking he will go in the 4th round and lets face it theres been some good cheap pick ups especially by the Eagles all those years ago when they on start up had some kids hidden way up in death valley somewhere out of eye sight from there eastern rivals....now with every body equiped with a smart phone that just cant happen anymore, take Mick Johnson at 3 am at a kabab takeaway dropped his pants...there was someone there to record it...Mick could have brought 2 IphoneX for the cost of the exercise at 3 am...

Ps....more on Italy and there showdown against Sweden the Italian's are in crisis mode you thought i was joking when i said Fiat and the like could die...there will be riots if the Italians miss out they havent missed a world cup since 1958 the year Sofia Loren appeared on the screen..she would have stoped a tank in those days...yes if your pasta machine breaks down your going to have to get a new one from China and lets not forget your expresso maker too.....

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

..you wanna watch out you dont keep it in your pocket Fj it might launch you like a cruise missile towards North Korea and then were going to be in a spot of bother...

Never fear so you like my avatar:smile:,my son's superheroes 8th birthday party last week.

TV must of had another brain fart overnight as i woke up to no avatar this morning so until i figure how to get it back,this is it.

PS Spiderman got the nod as i'm saving superman and his cape in case it's needed at work this week.

1 hour ago, farmerjo said:

Never fear so you like my avatar:smile:,my son's superheroes 8th birthday party last week.

TV must of had another brain fart overnight as i woke up to no avatar this morning so until i figure how to get it back,this is it.

PS Spiderman got the nod as i'm saving superman and his cape in case it's needed at work this week.

Your lucky. My avatar vanished weeks ago. Still waiting for its return. 

10 hours ago, farmerjo said:

I dont have any issues with avatar other than size a couple of times....yes its cute like your life Fj living the dream in an exotic far flung place with an equally exotic wife who is producing future Thai TV and movie stars with you.....Ive seen Thai TV say not more.....

Big news today....several Melbourne AFL clubs looking to add a basketball team too the NBL.......Collingwood was named the other is a secret so far, Freo is also in the mix they say, even the Storm may field a team apparently its common practice overseas one owner several teams in different codes....

A number of clubs already run a woman football team as well as netball...

Axed Eagle Tom "who" Lamb is training with the Saints and is hopping to be picked up by Chookas mob, grand dad played in there very only one Grand Final win ...Ian Cooper...Tom was delisted after only one game in 3 seasons....nice blonde flowing locks the kid has....will set of nicely in the red white and black...

The unthinkable has happened.......Italy were held to a 0-0 draw even though they dominated possession in Milan this morning nothing would go in the net nothing, its a tragedy of unprecedented proportions Fait and Ferrari will begin laying off workers as early as next week there will be no pasta shipments for god knows how long and that Italian coffee were all come to love...forget it...the country is in collapse the economy is in free fall the Coach of the Azzuri has charted a plane to a safe hide out in South America...the arsonists were out looking to burn his house down ho its not a good time to be on holiday in Italy....

Scott Clayton Suns list manger will depart the club after the draft due to a though clean out of the football department and in a lighter tone.....

Callan ward proposes to long time gf in a hot air ballon over Hollywood....Ruby of course replied with a yes as it was a long way to the ground....he is a fast worker Callan is...they met 12 ys ago took him 6 years to ask her to be his gf....and another 6 ys to get married...Jack Riewoldt got married....it was the talk of the town they say...honeymoon in Tassie...well it is overseas....

• Like 1

The basketball referees would wear their away strip in Collingwood games to avoid a clash of uniforms.   Eddie MCG says so.

BK-209-SMITTY-ELITE-PERFORMANCE-INTERLOCK-V-NECK-REFEREE-SHIRT-WITH-SIDE-PANELS-ANGLED.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ty Vickery has announced his retirement after just one year with the Hawks, 6 games, says he has lot the passion to play, might have more to do with his shonkey ex business partner and the fact Jake king is now up on charges for threat to kill over an alleged extortion attempt...

Had the time to pop in and check out the new IphoneX today....im so underwhelmed i dont know what the fuss is about....it worked beautifully of course but what did it look like? Granted Vodahone's display model did look unappealing i always prefer silver and white, there model was black with a white back, maybe i need to check out the color range before i give it a thumbs down but it sure looks cheap to me, gee's im glad i upgraded last year...

The fall out of the national Italian Soccer team that failed to qualify for the  world cup has plunged Italy into a national existential crisis....and you thought i was joking....you would not want to be italian right now...i can see my dear old dad give a cheeky smile from his grave...they cultural commentators said the result reflected the failure of Italian society to move forward.....Some politicians blamed immigration...

As Italian websites exploded with Ikea-inspired Sweden jokes, including step-by-step instructions for Italians on how to make a "göl," some politicians tried to exploit the frustration.

"Too many foreigners on the field," Matteo Salvini, the leader of the anti-immigrant Northern League, wrote on Twitter. "#StopInvasion, and more space for Italian guys, also on the soccer field."

Financial analysts projected a loss of revenue to the national team of 100 million euros, because of the failure to qualify for the World Cup.

"There will be economic consequences to this defeat," Elisa Simoni, a left-leaning member of Parliament, told the news channel Sky TG24.

Others suggested that Italy's victory at the World Cup in 2006 had contributed to a spike in employment and in the country's gross domestic product.

Those days now seem far away.

In a video, Alessandro Vocalelli, the editor of Corriere dello Sport, said that the failure would create a new description for national humiliation: "It was 'a Sweden.'" The failure to qualify, he said, was "a national shame without precedent".

He added, with a statement characteristic of the day, that "entire generations have never known this tragic experience..

Well its the Aussies turn tonight tune at 8pm east cost time a win is a loss because we should never have been in this position to begin with a loss would be a national disgrace and Ange better have that job in China because he will be stoned if he hangs around here, the only place he would be safe is with the fellas out in the central desert regions of Australia...Fortress Australia one news paper is bragging claim we have been virtually unbeatable, the FAA have spend a small fortune on there athletes because it means millions to us to go to Russia, tonights game should be the last of Ange Postecoglou, becoming known for is unrealistic visions playing around with formations did it at Victory now doing it with the national team...he wont last long in China the $$$$ there throwing around means they expect instant success....

2 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Ty Vickery has announced his retirement after just one year with the Hawks, 6 games, says he has lot the passion to play, might have more to do with his shonkey ex business partner and the fact Jake king is now up on charges for threat to kill over an alleged extortion attempt...

Had the time to pop in and check out the new IphoneX today....im so underwhelmed i dont know what the fuss is about....it worked beautifully of course but what did it look like? Granted Vodahone's display model did look unappealing i always prefer silver and white, there model was black with a white back, maybe i need to check out the color range before i give it a thumbs down but it sure looks cheap to me, gee's im glad i upgraded last year...

The fall out of the national Italian Soccer team that failed to qualify for the  world cup has plunged Italy into a national existential crisis....and you thought i was joking....you would not want to be italian right now...i can see my dear old dad give a cheeky smile from his grave...they cultural commentators said the result reflected the failure of Italian society to move forward.....Some politicians blamed immigration...

As Italian websites exploded with Ikea-inspired Sweden jokes, including step-by-step instructions for Italians on how to make a "göl," some politicians tried to exploit the frustration.

"Too many foreigners on the field," Matteo Salvini, the leader of the anti-immigrant Northern League, wrote on Twitter. "#StopInvasion, and more space for Italian guys, also on the soccer field."

Financial analysts projected a loss of revenue to the national team of 100 million euros, because of the failure to qualify for the World Cup.

"There will be economic consequences to this defeat," Elisa Simoni, a left-leaning member of Parliament, told the news channel Sky TG24.

Others suggested that Italy's victory at the World Cup in 2006 had contributed to a spike in employment and in the country's gross domestic product.

Those days now seem far away.

In a video, Alessandro Vocalelli, the editor of Corriere dello Sport, said that the failure would create a new description for national humiliation: "It was 'a Sweden.'" The failure to qualify, he said, was "a national shame without precedent".

He added, with a statement characteristic of the day, that "entire generations have never known this tragic experience..

Well its the Aussies turn tonight tune at 8pm east cost time a win is a loss because we should never have been in this position to begin with a loss would be a national disgrace and Ange better have that job in China because he will be stoned if he hangs around here, the only place he would be safe is with the fellas out in the central desert regions of Australia...Fortress Australia one news paper is bragging claim we have been virtually unbeatable, the FAA have spend a small fortune on there athletes because it means millions to us to go to Russia, tonights game should be the last of Ange Postecoglou, becoming known for is unrealistic visions playing around with formations did it at Victory now doing it with the national team...he wont last long in China the $$$$ there throwing around means they expect instant success....

Does Australia have a team?

• Haha 1

A post containing comments against forum rules and an answer to it have been edited to remove the offending comments.