Thailand Forum
Jonathan Fairfield

Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

jerrys1111    1

I have just done mine online, but when I clicked on "send" I didn't get any confirmation message. Email confirmation would be ideal. I will send my documents by post just in case.

• Like 1

BngkkB    98

Maybe if you 're-submit after April 1 it will work. April Fools Farang, we were just fooling you, make something unnecessary even simpler. Gotcha

• Like 1

jerrys1111    1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I have just done mine online, but when I clicked on "send" I didn't get any confirmation message. Email confirmation would be ideal. I will send my documents by post just in case.

Today is March 27th smile.png
<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Today is March 27th smile.png

Give or take, I thought.

lujanit    1,163

This is welcome news. Was there any information if you will be able to change your address without the landlord/owner/wife submitting a TM 30 and you a TM 28 physically to your Immigration Dept?

• Like 1

Thanyaburi Mac    886

Will this online 90-day reporting be limited to only Bangkok area residents? Or will upcountry folks also be able to utilize it?

Mac

• Like 1

ubonjoe    18,092

This is welcome news. Was there any information if you will be able to change your address without the landlord/owner/wife submitting a TM 30 and you a TM 28 physically to your Immigration Dept?

Those two things will have to be done in person at an immigration office. They will never get to the point where you could do that online.

• Like 1

Thanyaburi Mac    886

Joe

I just tried your url in SRWare, a Chrome clone, works fine. Same with FireFox. Do get the notice that it's for IE only, but then the Immigration www site pops up OK. I downloaded the user guide.

extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Mac

steven100    5,751

Will this online 90-day reporting be limited to only Bangkok area residents? Or will upcountry folks also be able to utilize it?

Mac

you may have to move to Bangkok .....