Jonathan Fairfield

Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

3,031 posts in this topic

ID: 1741   Posted (edited)

I can always fill in personal information, but then the damn thing always says contact your nearest immigration office. And when I go to THEM, they say you're in the system and it should work. Crap system. .....

Dito here.

The usual hints:

Fill ONLY the fields marked with * (mandatory fields).

Leave given and middle name and flight no. empty!

Use capital letters.

Use the correct date format (day, month, year), not US format or use calendar widget.

Select Nationality from the drop down list, not free text!

US citizen = "AMERICAN/อเมริกัน".

An example for a completely filled form for a US citizen (JOHN DONTCARE DOE).

Born 13 APRIL 1958.

Last arrived Thailand 30 OCTOBER 2011.

post-99794-0-15630300-1451981789_thumb.j

Edited by KhunBENQ
2 people like this

As a long-time web developer and web site architect, I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would make a web site IE-only. Internet Explorer is a terrible browser, filled with bugs and security flaws. Web developers hate it, because working around its flaws makes our life miserable.

IE traffic accounts for only 12.5% of web traffic worldwide. Safari and Chrome are MUCH more popular. So why make a web site IE-only? IE doesn't even run on Macs.

1 person likes this

It's my first 90 day reporting due on 15th jan

As I can do up to 10 days before , I would like too because my second 90 day reporting is therefore due 15th ish of April when I will be travelling around up country .

My question is , if I do it say 9th Jan .. Is the next one due 90 days from that date , and I can do that 10 days early too ? .

Example .. Do it 9th Jan .. Number 1

Do second one 31st March ?

That would be perfect , if yes .

As I can do up to 10 days before , I would like too because my second 90 day reporting is therefore due 15th ish of April when I will be travelling around up country .

My question is , if I do it say 9th Jan .. Is the next one due 90 days from that date , and I can do that 10 days early too ? .

You can do your report up to 15 days early for every report. The next 90 day report will be due 90 days from the date when you do your report.

No problem to it the way you wrote.

1 person likes this

You can do your report up to 15 days early for every report. The next 90 day report will be due 90 days from the date when you do your report.

No problem to it the way you wrote.

great , once again thanks very much for your help !

I have tried today to do my 90 day report online via VMWare and IE and Firefox (mac) with the necessary add-on marked to IE11, then IE10 and then again IE9. I cannot even enter my personal details completely. You type one letter and the system hangs for several seconds. I can eventually get to my middle name and that's it. Is this symptomatic of the system being down?

Has anyone ever successfully completed the entire process if they live in Nonthaburi?

I don't really want to go to Immigration again because it is in the middle of nowhere and a pain to get to. The last time I did a 90 day report there the IO said if you live in Nonthaburi you cannot do it online.

I have tried today to do my 90 day report online via VMWare and IE and Firefox (mac) with the necessary add-on marked to IE11, then IE10 and then again IE9. I cannot even enter my personal details completely. You type one letter and the system hangs for several seconds. I can eventually get to my middle name and that's it. Is this symptomatic of the system being down?

Has anyone ever successfully completed the entire process if they live in Nonthaburi?

I don't really want to go to Immigration again because it is in the middle of nowhere and a pain to get to. The last time I did a 90 day report there the IO said if you live in Nonthaburi you cannot do it online.

I had the same problem each time I tried Firefox but as soom as I switch to IE, it works fine. So I would suggest it's a browser problem

It is problematic doing it on Mac. If you use the safari browser it has a function under the development menu to use an agent switcher for IE.

I have read some reports of Nonthaburi not processing online reports. People have never gotten an approval after doing it online.

It is problematic doing it on Mac. If you use the safari browser it has a function under the development menu to use an agent switcher for IE.

I have read some reports of Nonthaburi not processing online reports. People have never gotten an approval after doing it online.

Thanks Joe. I managed to get my wife's PC this morning and tried through Windows 10 and IE. All I could get was the box telling me to contact my local Immigration Office. So it looks like Nonthaburi still hasn't computerised the necessary files. I will ask again what is the situation when I go there on the 25th and report back here.

Try it may today again. Had the same problem. 13 days before the date it did take my report without a problem. !? ;-)

.... and if it's to far, send the papers by post.

Finally I have been successful in doing this 90 day reporting online.

Should I print out the approved form and keep with passport or is that not needed ?

Should I print out the approved form and keep with passport or is that not needed ?

You need to print out the receipt for the report and staple it in your passport. You can print it by going to the online reporting site.

Try it may today again. Had the same problem. 13 days before the date it did take my report without a problem. !? ;-)

.... and if it's to far, send the papers by post.

Thank-you for the advice Somrak. I just tried again and this time I have a receipt which is further than I have ever gotten before. Now just wait I guess.

ID: 1754   Posted (edited)

Not that "approved" page but the next appointment slip.

Quoting myself:

if you see the "APPROVED" site then just (right) cick on "The Next Appointment (PRINT)" to save/view a PDF which is the actual 90 day report slip

Edited by KhunBENQ

ID: 1755   Posted (edited)

post-99794-0-48902700-1449891247_thumb.j
That will then show the report slip:
post-99794-0-22057200-1449891452_thumb.j
Edited by KhunBENQ