Jonathan Fairfield

Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

2,958 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, ddavidovsky said:

I have used the online service successfully on several occasions before it went down and with the same passport so I think I'm good in that respect. Looks like they are working on it but are not quite there yet. Will try again tomorrow.

A good test would be to go back on the site and click check the status of you report to see if you can check for your previous online reporting records. You can use your passport number, date of birth and nationality to check it.

Yup - it's back up and working. 

Submitted without difficulty and printed out the Check Status page to retain pending receipt of Approval.  Last time round that arrived within 24 hours of submission. 

1 person likes this

I do hope it is back working again... it was so easy and quick. My next date is just before my birthday so maybe I'll get an early (only) present!

7 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

A good test would be to go back on the site and click check the status of you report to see if you can check for your previous online reporting records. You can use your passport number, date of birth and nationality to check it.

I did that earlier, all my previous reporting online are there, so their data base has not been deleted. I did my last reporting by mail and (logically) it does not show in the list, they must use a different data base for each way of reporting, in person, by mail and online.

I just completed my 90 day report on line. Had no problems until I went to the last step to print the pending page. When I clicked on print only a blank page appeared. There was a message in the top portion of the page, that the page in still under construction. I went back to the beginning to verify that my data was actually received. It was and had PENDING. Hopefully if they do approve it I can print it. If not then its a trip to immigration to have then print it.

Planning for my first 90-day report in June. Must I go in person or can I do it online?

Sent from my iPod touch using Thaivisa Connect

9 minutes ago, lcp0761 said:

Planning for my first 90-day report in June. Must I go in person or can I do it online?

You could try doing it online but the office you report to might not approve it since you will have no record of doing reports before.

Probably best do your first report in person.

2 people like this

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You could try doing it online but the office you report to might not approve it since you will have no record of doing reports before.

Probably best do your first report in person.

If it is the first 90-day report, it will not work online.  It must be done at one of the offices.

This brings up another question.  I have an O-A visa which expires August.  I'm planning on traveling in and out prior to the expiration so I should get another year admitted until stamp on my return.  Will the 90-day due after my entry on my multiple O-A work online or will they again require an office visit?

3 minutes ago, TonyClifton said:

If it is the first 90-day report, it will not work online.  It must be done at one of the offices.

This brings up another question.  I have an O-A visa which expires August.  I'm planning on traveling in and out prior to the expiration so I should get another year admitted until stamp on my return.  Will the 90-day due after my entry on my multiple O-A work online or will they again require an office visit?

The online reporting site will work for the first report. But the local office might not accept it.

You can do the report online after getting a new entry.

1 person likes this

I'm not sure the web portal will allow me to process the 90-day before 15 days.  I'll give it a go Monday as that is roughly 15 days.  If it won't go through I'll try Tuesday and if still no good, I already have an envelope with all I need to send it by post.

I can order my groceries from Tops online, pay for it, schedule it, and it shows up at my door.  Perhaps the IT idiots who administrate this horror should contact Tops to get some real consulting as to how to do it properly.

1 person likes this

On 4/12/2017 at 9:59 AM, RLW said:

I just completed my 90 day report on line. Had no problems until I went to the last step to print the pending page. When I clicked on print only a blank page appeared. There was a message in the top portion of the page, that the page in still under construction. I went back to the beginning to verify that my data was actually received. It was and had PENDING. Hopefully if they do approve it I can print it. If not then its a trip to immigration to have then print it.

I always had problems printing the "Application Approval" and "The Next Appointment" slip. Printing the pending page is not much use but having "The Next Appointment" printed is necessary if you have to do the next 90 days report by mail if the site is down again as I happened to me in the past. I found a way to print these 2 items but you have to use Chrome (and may-be Firefox) to do it. Below is what I wrote in a previous post:

********************************************************************************

I have been using the 90 days reporting on line from the beginning and it always worked fine for me.

I use IE application with Windows 10 but when I want to print the Application Approval or The Next Appointment I got an error message. I found a way to print these but I have to use Chrome (or Firefox):

- Go to http://www.immigration.go.th/

- Click on Notification of staying over 90 days  in the menu on the left of the page.

- Scroll down to the very bottom of the page and click on notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days via Internet

- A new window will open with the usual on line reporting site where you proceed as usual by checking the status of your application and hopefully print both items.

If I use this procedure with IE, I cannot print. If I go directly to notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days via Internet with Chrome I still cannot print anything. Strange.

********************************************************************************

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 8:59 PM, yang123 said:

Yup - it's back up and working. 

Submitted without difficulty and printed out the Check Status page to retain pending receipt of Approval.  Last time round that arrived within 24 hours of submission. 

Hmmm ....submitted on Tuesday but no 'Approval' e-mail yet.  Last year online  'Approval' received in 24 hours.

Has anyone who submitted online after 1 April received their 'Approval' yet and, if so, how long from submission to its receipt.

(Getting close to expiry date and hope not to have to plan a trek to my nearest Immigration Office)

Thanks.

10 minutes ago, yang123 said:

Hmmm ....submitted on Tuesday but no 'Approval' e-mail yet.  Last year online  'Approval' received in 24 hours.

Has anyone who submitted online after 1 April received their 'Approval' yet and, if so, how long from submission to its receipt.

(Getting close to expiry date and hope not to have to plan a trek to my nearest Immigration Office)

Thanks.

Considering you did it late on Tuesday and immigration was closed yesterday and now today I would not expect the approval until Tuesday (closed on Monday) of next week at the earliest.

UJ:Thanks for that - I'll post here when the Approval comes through.

14 hours ago, yang123 said:

Thanks.

Sometimes the email is not sent. Did you check the online status of your application?

Always received Approval e-mail in the past.  Yes, I have checked online status - Pending: As UJ suggests in 2916, I guess the delay is down to water-chucking etc.

ID: 2920   Posted (edited)

Notification of Approval e-mail received this morning and full record duly printed out from the Thai Immigration website.

The Approval page icon 'The next appointment (PRINT)' appears to be for Immigration use only.

Edited by yang123
1 person likes this

I was at Kap Choeng immigration yesterday and the guy said that there would be No 90 day Online reporting for Thailand. I think he is not aware that the site is working again, or maybe he meant Kap Choeng won't accept. Not sure, but I did my 90 day report with my Visa Renewal, so I guess I'll find out in 90 days.

3 minutes ago, teetersb said:

I was at Kap Choeng immigration yesterday and the guy said that there would be No 90 day Online reporting for Thailand. I think he is not aware that the site is working again, or maybe he meant Kap Choeng won't accept. Not sure, but I did my 90 day report with my Visa Renewal, so I guess I'll find out in 90 days.

I was told the same thing when Ratchaburi's new immigration office opened .

I think they want people through the door to justify the 7 people working in there .

On 4/18/2017 at 8:49 PM, TonyClifton said:

I did mine today. It worked.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

And have you received the approval yet?

My application was accepted on Monday but is still pending. I've never had to wait this long for approval before (Bangkok). 

Made my online 90-day yesterday basis Phuket Immi. Tried it in Chrome but did not go to 2d page. So used WinDoze 7 with IE and worked perfectly. Waiting for approval.