Thailand Forum
Jonathan Fairfield

Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

pookiki    1,883

I'm in Bangkok. Used the website yesterday for my 90 report.  Approved in less that 2 hours!!!  Woohoo!

Edited by pookiki
grammar
  • Thanks 1

sinbin    450
On 9/7/2017 at 7:32 AM, pookiki said:

I'm in Bangkok. Used the website yesterday for my 90 report.  Approved in less that 2 hours!!

Approved or pending?? Can you confirm please?

Edited by sinbin

ubonjoe    18,093
1 minute ago, sinbin said:

Approved or pending??

You get pending as soon as you submit the application.

He wrote approved which means that is what he got in 2 hours.

sinbin    450
5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You get pending as soon as you submit the application.

He wrote approved which means that is what he got in 2 hours.

I was just asking to make sure he wasn't confused. Being as others I know can't seem to get their's 'approved'. Just keep getting the 'pending' notification.

YetAnother    1,935

is it true that this system can only be used by expats who arrived here for the first time in the past 4 years  ? so , us long timers who havent left thailand in years and years cannot use it ? or should we just make a border run solely to reset immigration's database entry date ? 

ubonjoe    18,093
13 minutes ago, YetAnother said:

is it true that this system can only be used by expats who arrived here for the first time in the past 4 years  ? so , us long timers who havent left thailand in years and years cannot use it ? or should we just make a border run solely to reset immigration's database entry date ? 

If you entered the country prior to 2013 you may not have a record of that entry in the database the online reporting site accesses. Same if you have gotten a new passport since you last entry. You will get a check with your local office message when submitting page one of the application.

This has been discussed in this topic several times before.

I have never been able to get past page one because I have an old entry and have also gotten a new passport since then. I was advised by immigration to do a border hop for a new entry.

YetAnother    1,935
3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I have an old entry and have also gotten a new passport since then.

am in the exact same boat

phuketrichard    2,459
On 9/7/2017 at 7:32 AM, pookiki said:

I'm in Bangkok. Used the website yesterday for my 90 report.  Approved in less that 2 hours!!!  Woohoo!

ur lucky; did mine on Thursday as well ( phuket) still pending, it does show 2 successful previous reports online  2016, 2015

vogie    3,583

Just filled my on-line report out, it comes back saying "for further information regarding the 90 day report service contact immigration branch office in your residence area." My report is on the 2nd of Oct.

ubonjoe    18,093
3 minutes ago, vogie said:

Just filled my on-line report out, it comes back saying "for further information regarding the 90 day report service contact immigration branch office in your residence area." My report is on the 2nd of Oct.

That means your record could not be found. That can occur if system cannot access the database where records are kept.

Double check you entered all the required fields correctly. Best to only do the ones with a beside them.

Be sure the dates are entered as day, month and year. Use the drop down menu for nationality.

You are doing your report a little early. There is a 15 to 7 days before the report date window to do the them.

blackcab    1,746

I just made a successful submission - the first time I have ever been able to do it.

The only thing I had problems with were the drop down boxes. Sometimes they did not load and they took a few clicks to get the information to show (such as nationality).

This is definitely a step forward.

ubonjoe    18,093
1 minute ago, blackcab said:

The only thing I had problems with were the drop down boxes. Sometimes they did not load and they took a few clicks to get the information to show (such as nationality).

That sounds like a problem with the browser you were using. That is where needing to have IE or an extension of some kind to emulate it installed comes into the picture.

• Thanks 1

blackcab    1,746

My application has been approved. Very quick service and I'm grateful I don't have to go to Chaengwattana. The next thing is that I cannot print out (or in any way view) when my next 90 day report is due.

I can't see the information anywhere on the approved screen and the button at the bottom of the page that says "The Next Appointment" doesn't work. I have tried in Chrome with an IE extension and in MS Edge browsers.

Is my next 90 day report due from the day of submission (16th), the day of approval (18th) or do the 90 day periods remain fixed, so is it 90 days from the 27th of this month, when my 90 day report was technically due?

ubonjoe    18,093
4 hours ago, blackcab said:

Is my next 90 day report due from the day of submission (16th), the day of approval (18th) or do the 90 day periods remain fixed, so is it 90 days from the 27th of this month, when my 90 day report was technically due?

It is 90 days from the date it was approved.

• Thanks 1