Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
Jonathan Fairfield

Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

15 minutes ago, chris_samui said:

I do online reporting at Jomtien, have an approval always within 1working day.

Have you done one recently?

3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Can  someone inform me as to what is the usual process for online 90 day reporting, when reporting to Chonburi/Jomtiem. This is the first time I have tried using it hoping to save the trip as I live North of town.

Does Jomtiem respond to online reporting or must I attend the office?

Or do they wait until it is actually due before they process, ie not in advance?

Just frustrating checking on-line every morning to see  'Pending'.... and hear no reason for 10 days now.

Jomtien are currently not responding to online report, they remain pending, I am pretty sure it would be a very simple thing to fix but nobody seems to be bothered, possibly just a notification configuration issue that they have lost somehow

12 minutes ago, Thailand said:

Has anyone in any region had approval of their online submissions in the last 10 days?

One here posted on Monday.

On 11/13/2017 at 3:58 PM, Eff1n2ret said:

Progress!

I checked again just now, and the application is approved already. Receipt printed off, next reporting date 10th Feb.

21 hours ago, Thailand said:

Has anyone in any region had approval of their online submissions in the last 10 days?

Not I. But I've never had approval on-line. And I've been attempting to use the system as long as it has (or not) been operating (sic).

Just got the receipt of notification for er indoors by return mail.

Included in the envelope was this slip of paper.

5a0e9784d47b7_2017-11-1714_57_14.png.26c03ad5f386499b70bfe07ab7baef4f.png

Was unable to do it online for her at all online, mine went "pending" for 8 days  so mailed in.

No doubt I will get one of these in my return mail!  1512039.gif

On 11/16/2017 at 10:52 AM, smedly said:

Jomtien are currently not responding to online report, they remain pending, I am pretty sure it would be a very simple thing to fix but nobody seems to be bothered, possibly just a notification configuration issue that they have lost somehow

Why should they be interested in how much it costs you in time, fuel, and vehicle wear and tear, not to mention environmental issues. On Tuesday, I spent 50 minutes driving there, 50 minutes driving back and less than 5 minutes obtaining approval in Surin Immigration.

9 minutes ago, Danielsiam said:

work fine ? it's for Bangkok only ?

If you use this page it has more info about the reporting. That link is the page after this one. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

It works well if you use Internet Explorer or a browser with a extension or add on to emulate it.

It can be used for reporting nationwide.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

If you use this page it has more info about the reporting. That link is the page after this one. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

It works well if you use Internet Explorer or a browser with a extension or add on to emulate it.

It can be used for reporting nationwide.

• Immigration offices throughout the country,particularly the provincial Immigration Office responsible for the area of your residence. 
• For foreigners who residing in Bangkok,contact Immigration Division 1 Office, Chalermprakiat Government Complex, Chaengwattana Rd., Laksi, Bangkok 

so it mean, the resident of Bangkok, cannot do it online ?

13 minutes ago, Danielsiam said:

so it mean, the resident of Bangkok, cannot do it online ?

No that is info for doing them if you cannot do them online.

The paragraph before that one states this.

Failure to complete the online application form properly and failure to submit the required information may affect your chances of apply notification 90 days online.

After filling the form, entering capcha, and ckicking on "Submit" at the first step page, then a window box apperared with the following message :

"For Further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, 

please contact the immigration Branch Office in your residence area"

And I cannot go to step 2 ....

Any experiences with this problem ? Thank you.

3 minutes ago, zenplay said:

Any experiences with this problem ? Thank you.

The message means your record could not be found in the database that system checks. It can also mean that the system could not access the database when you tried doing it. Just try again later is what I suggest.

One reason can be that you last entry to the country was prior to 2013 or you have gotten a new passport since your last entry. I get the message all the time for both those reasons.

A common reason is that you did not complete one for the required fields correctly. Not using the drop down menu for your nationality is the most common error.

I suggest you only complete the required fields with a beside them.

It appears to be down at the moment,

Honestly, it seems to be a waste of time, I have been checking back with it for 2 weeks and I might as well just go there.

Spoke too soon, just came online...still pending!!!

Edited by jacko45k