Kenny202

Nightlife in Korat?

Anyone know if there is a decent farang bar area in Korat?

The bar in the basement if The Mall

Maybe 10 years ago. There are now other options.

The Check Inn, The Beer Garden and the George and Dragon are in the center of town and are all within 100 meters of each other.

Sorry I don't know the street names but they have an internet/Facebook presence so Google is your friend...

By the by, I saw someone mention there was a fishbowl in Chaiyaphum. Firstly what's a fishbowl and does anyone know where it is :-)

By the by, I saw someone mention there was a fishbowl in Chaiyaphum. Firstly what's a fishbowl and does anyone know where it is :-)

. Isn't that where u select girls from, usually a number system, I believe...

Where Bar 7, and The Grill , is a good lil Location has a couple of clubs on that Soi, not far from bus station, I usually stay Rich Hotel, btw The Grill used to be Great, I forget Soi name but Big a hospital nearby

The bar in the basement if The Mall

Maybe 10 years ago. There are now other options.

The Check Inn, The Beer Garden and the George and Dragon are in the center of town and are all within 100 meters of each other.

Sorry I don't know the street names but they have an internet/Facebook presence so Google is your friend...

Last time I looked the George and Dragon had been forsaken, totally bereft of customers, they'd all moved to the Check Inn.

However this big city has remarkably few night spots. Got plenty of good quality restaurants tho'.

• Like 1

. Isn't that where u select girls from, usually a number system, I believe...

you draw a number from a fish-bowl,

if you lucky you get the grandma; 5555555555

what you do in Korat ?

catching anim.. in ricefields for bbq ?

Its boring because you dont know where to go....Korat is a great town to enjoy nightlife Thai Style. Never a dull moment there

Nightlife in Korat??? Can a mod please move this to the joke section..

Check-Inn is about the only one left opposite Sri Pattana hotel

If you are a bald, fat old man expecting to sit on a barstool all night and have hookers from Issan serve you and go home with you on a whim then yeah Korat might not be for you. Korat has a great nightlife just like I said Thai Style. There are several universities there and if a guy cant get boomed there, then they dont deserve to anyways.

• Like 2