Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Basher

Will I Get Laid?

40 posts in this topic

Hello

I am a toothless, fat short bald yorkshireman with hallitosis, terrible, huge hanging piles, and a body odour not dissimilar to ministone soup.

Would I get laid in Phuket?

thanks

Trevor

PP Basher

dunno about phuket but you would in pattaya, (if the price is right)

dunno about phuket but you would in pattaya, (if the price is right)

He'd get a 3 some in Pattaya. A B S O L U T E L Y :o

I am a toothless, fat short bald yorkshireman with hallitosis, terrible, huge hanging piles, and a body odour not dissimilar to ministone soup.

If he is in that sorry state, he probably has little money but there is still a "secondary" market for this kind of guy, especially in Pattaya. He should just be careful not to live in a high rise building,... :o

I can see and hear it now, as you wander along Soi Bangla : "Hello handsome man, where you from ?

You see another part of my problem is I find it very hard to find and keep friends, everytime I get friendly with someone something goes wrong and I end up being sacked or 'retired' from my position.

I was recently a compare in a Patong bar, prominent place right at the top of Bangla Rd, great 80's music, but I drove all the customers away.... just don't get it?

By the way I am a professional compare and 'entertainer' bit of a likely joker really, I just can't work out why I can't keep a job down, i was in a large 'english' style pub for a while, messed up there too....

can anyone help or lend me money for my next venture

Fisherman

Every dog has his day!

but in this case , flashing money around the bg's might help.

You see another part of my problem is I find it very hard to find and keep friends, everytime I get friendly with someone something goes wrong and I end up being sacked or 'retired' from my position.

I was recently a compare in a Patong bar, prominent place right at the top of Bangla Rd, great 80's music, but I drove all the customers away.... just don't get it?

By the way I am a professional compare and 'entertainer' bit of a likely joker really, I just can't work out why I can't keep a job down, i was in a large 'english' style pub for a while, messed up there too....

can anyone help or lend me money for my next venture

Fisherman

ok fisherman Ill take the bait - Trevor you have never had a win in any club in Phuket - retire, look after your website and STOP taking peoples money :o

Anyone know who I am talking about? :D

Oohh

I sympathise, they do ache they do, those little torpedoes from the pharmacy, put them in the fridge 1st so they don't melt... they take care of most of the pain... ouch! :o

Gent.... you are away with the fairies.... :D

2night... midnight, all out action!!

Bash

PILES!

Ohh... ohh... ohh.. that was a good one... whew...

Piles and Piles of em :o:D:D:D

basher did you become shy and create the new account just to continue your self description or forget you were logged on as fisherman?

i liked the "huge hanging piles" part also...lol

Gent.... you are away with the fairies.... :o

2night... midnight, all out action!!

Bash

I wish I was :D , good luck! thoughts with you mate. Dont forget the "leech" repel. :D

basher did you become shy and create the new account just to continue your self description or forget you were logged on as fisherman?

i liked the "huge hanging piles" part also...lol

Oh you do like to spoil a girls fun don't you

:o

Basherman