Technical Difficulties Read more... ×
BANGKOK 15 December 2018 03:49
Sign in to follow this  
Tywais

Immigration Promenada One Stop Service v2

Fresh topic start:

This topic is for details and members experience at Promenada immigration office. Note: Off topic and unhelpful posts will be removed to keep this topic clear. Previous topic for reference - Immigration Promenada One Stop Service

For experiences and info for the old airport office you can use this topic - My experience at the old immigration office

One Stop Service:

Services provided (Ground Floor Building A - see map)
-Retirement
-90 days report
-Tourist Visa
-Medical Case
-Re-entry Permit

-near future, education extensions

Open Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm

Closed Sat, Sun and Public Holidays

Google Map Location

Transportation:

Promenada Shuttle Bus Service (Note: Starting time is 11:30AM depending on pickup point)

Of course red songthaews, tuk-tuks, taxis, private hire are options.

Other topics of interest: Note: Online queue for extensions has been canceled.

90 Day Report - Procedures

90 Day Reporting - Comments and Experiences 2015

90 Day Reporting Online - just did it

• Like 1

I had to obtain a Residency certificate prior to the possible sale of my car.

Arrived at Promenda at 1.30, had no problems with parking, and into the Residency Office (no signs anywhere).

Two very helpful guys, they checked my papers, relieved me of 500baht for the 'free' document and I was out the door a few minutes later.

Then a repeat drive across the city today to collect the signed and stamped paper, and back in the car in less than 3 minutes.

The guys in the office were cheerful, joking and seemed happy to help.

• Like 1

music is a bit dreary.

maybe they should hire out sun hats or umbrellas for those in line.

• Like 2

I wasn't aware that residency certificates had moved from across the road from prom?

I wasn't aware that residency certificates had moved from across the road from prom?

Me too. Parked under a tree at the "foreign workers" building, and discovered the Residency guys had moved. So a longish drive up the highway, missed the U turn, more driving, then back down to Promenada.... rolleyes.gif

90-day Report. Arrived at 08.15 AM. Process completed by 09.30 AM. The inside seating was comfortable and air conditioned.

There is no problem with mosquitoes for two reasons: 1. The water is moving constantly; and, 2. There are fish in the water to eat the mosquito larva.

• Like 1

music is a bit dreary.

What would you prefer?

Kylie Minogue singing "I should be so lucky"?
  • Like 2

music is a bit dreary.

What would you prefer?

Kylie Minogue singing "I should be so lucky"?

after the first minute, I was expecting the "Funeral March". Or maybe the good ol' song. "why are we waiting....?"

Me too. Parked under a tree at the "foreign workers" building, and discovered the Residency guys had moved. So a longish drive up the highway, missed the U turn, more driving, then back down to Promenada.... rolleyes.gif

Could you give specific location of where the new residency office is, relative to One Stop Service? Will be useful for others and will add it to the OP.

It's right opposite the coffee shop where everyone waits or fills in forms. There is a sign at the door, but it does not show Residency. Next to the photocopy shop.

Just two guys inside, both very helpful. I would be too at B500 per customer!!

It's right opposite the coffee shop where everyone waits or fills in forms. There is a sign at the door, but it does not show Residency. Next to the photocopy shop.

With a yellow book, you don't need a Residency Certificate. The Yellow Book cost me only two boxes of cookies; one for the landlord and one for the Amphur chief.

So it's not immigration officers? Just like across the road. Why can't we apply at an official immigration office?

Sometimes posters are not completely accurate about things. Perhaps they type too fast! This is actually endemic! Get vaccinated! We all should!! Cheers!

Now that is truly interesting. Is this operation actually official or Some sort of freelancers?