Tywais

90 Day Reporting - Comments and Experiences 2016

For ages my 90 was out of sync with my 1Year Marry extension .caused by Comp Prob in BKK not me .New Boss reconciled this,used his Discretionary Power that all Heads have and pulled the 2 back into sync .So a nice report for once.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

26 pages on 90-day reporting! :laugh::cheesy:

Come on people, how difficult is it to affix a stamp to an envelope and hand it to the postman/postlady?

Incredible!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, elektrified said:

Come on people, how difficult is it to affix a stamp to an envelope and hand it to the postman/postlady?

Incredible!

For those who know the system no problem for those that don"t I guess the thread helps?  1507625.GIF

8 hours ago, terminatorchiangmai said:

Send  my 90 day with mail on the 14th that was a little bit late because it expire today the 27th .

Today when checking the mail i see they send the return envelop on Saturday the 25th around 3 pm.

Did not know they are working on Saturday also now , but lucky for me because i was already preparing the papers again to go so them my self today.

Next time i will send it before the 15 day to have a bigger time frame.

Good luck

Been the case for a long time.I think its mainly CM Uni students geting some work experience under guidance

4 hours ago, elektrified said:

Incredible!

I think you would be very surprised by how many people don't know about the mail in option .I have  mentioned it in my village many times,.The village has a high proportion of foreigners, who had never heard about the easy ,hassle free ,method.

I suggested to an Imm officer years ago that they could put a large sign at their office offering this option.Of course that didn't work ie offering adivce.

So unless you are a visitor to this site, which would be the vast majority of foreigners living here, you would never know. 

Took 4 days from sending it  to receipt arriving in my home mailbox.  Used the Promenada address I posted previously.  Sent EMS and this time it didn't go through the Lamphun center as it always had using the Airport address, stayed local.

What is the  Immigration Department url for the 90-Day report?

Also, does it still require Internet Explorer?

51 minutes ago, Mapguy said:

What is the  Immigration Department url for the 90-Day report?

Also, does it still require Internet Explorer?

52 minutes ago, Mapguy said: