Tywais

Immigration Promenada One Stop Service 2016-2017

1,413 posts in this topic

Now i have not been to to many places in this country, so my question is .How many city's in Thailand have more than one i m office ? do the others like in Phuket , or Pattaya, have 2 ? i am sure Bangkok has more than one based on population, and now chiang mai has as well. i am sure this is a budget issue . You can bet on that.

times change .If you think this is hard try the us or some others .

All in all even though its not as good as it could be i think G4T and other agents are the wave of the future. Like all market;s the more agents the cheaper it will be as they compete for customers.G4T has done that all ready . And to be honest you have 4 options to do your 90 day report. mail . on line ,agent or in person . so where is the rub here? Its a matter of choice really. I use to do as many of you, go in early , wait most of the day, and if lucky be out and gone by 12 or if i got there late at 3. no matter if it was at the air[port im or the new one.

Old ways die hard some times. but as time goes by things change and improve . G4T and the rest provide a service. As long as you get what you want and not be stuck there all day , who really cares or why. Principal what is the real principal here? You want them to change for you ,remember we are all guest's here.

ok i am done , cant wait to here all the replies . )))

Have you used the services of the agency you refer to?

if so, did you get a receipt?

I'm at Imm. Prom. now, waiting to do my retirement extension. Slept in late and joined the queue at 7:45 am. My extension doesn't expire until mid-Feb, so I figured if I didn't get a queue card today, I'd have time to come back. Many agents in the queue -- confirmed with one that they're still requiring the agents to have one person per customer turn up to collect a queue number, but it looks like the agents may send one employee out early to put bags and clothing on the stools to hold places in the queue and then the other employees arrive around 8 am.

I received queue no. 23 and everyone waiting got a queue number. They were generous with some people who lacked correct documents, giving them a queue number and telling them to return with the proper documents in the afternoon.

The 90 day report queue was very long -- nearly 150 people at the time of opening. Everyone in that queue receive a queue number. They've moved the 90 day queue to the other side, where they form their queue toward toilet doors. This means they're waiting in the open and it was cold, cold, cold for them this morning. Someone who was there last week said that's because the 90 day queue was very long last week, too, and when the 90 day queue was next to the other three queues, it extended out the covered area, up the grassy slope and ran out of space to form.

I wish I'd brought my camera today, but in light of my attracting too much attention at Imm. in the past, I thought I should leave it at home and not draw attention to myself. I'm surfing the internet in the Rim Ping restaurant now, not outside the "G4T Cafe".

Thanks for the Real Report not just second hand

Maybe things could be changing at Prom Imm

Only time will tell

Yes it was cold this morning i actually had a teashirt on as well as my shirt

For my ride this morning at 6 45

I dont think i would have liked been in the Queues this morning

I'm at Imm. Prom. now, waiting to do my retirement extension. Slept in late and joined the queue at 7:45 am. My extension doesn't expire until mid-Feb, so I figured if I didn't get a queue card today, I'd have time to come back. Many agents in the queue -- confirmed with one that they're still requiring the agents to have one person per customer turn up to collect a queue number, but it looks like the agents may send one employee out early to put bags and clothing on the stools to hold places in the queue and then the other employees arrive around 8 am.

I received queue no. 23 and everyone waiting got a queue number. They were generous with some people who lacked correct documents, giving them a queue number and telling them to return with the proper documents in the afternoon.

The 90 day report queue was very long -- nearly 150 people at the time of opening. Everyone in that queue receive a queue number. They've moved the 90 day queue to the other side, where they form their queue toward toilet doors. This means they're waiting in the open and it was cold, cold, cold for them this morning. Someone who was there last week said that's because the 90 day queue was very long last week, too, and when the 90 day queue was next to the other three queues, it extended out the covered area, up the grassy slope and ran out of space to form.

I wish I'd brought my camera today, but in light of my attracting too much attention at Imm. in the past, I thought I should leave it at home and not draw attention to myself. I'm surfing the internet in the Rim Ping restaurant now, not outside the "G4T Cafe".

Thanks for the on the spot update. sounds like things are getting better there

arrive at 7:45 and get a number 23 not bad.

Good to hear all the approximately 150 90 day got a queue number that also is

progress. Now if only more clowns such as moe666 experienced don't show up

it will be a good day. My money says there will be problems with them.

I know from my 90 day late November that there were people in the line

with more than one 90 day report to do. The one in front of me had two

and the one in front of her had several plus she was having problems with them.

that was just the two in front of me that I could see. No telling what happened

after I left. To be honest with you the girl with two was 100% ready

and went smooth as silk.

greeting all

well here is my report on the im office at prom . now my wife and i had to both go in for our 90 day. we had to file in person because we started our new extension in november ,tried to do it on line but no go . so we got there around 8 30 am. ha ha well nothing has changed much got in back of the line and yes there where a lot there so we didn't get our 90 day Q number. and i am glad i did not . so i went to the visa agent next door . lmao ok so at 9 am we gave all our paper work to them. asked how much 300 bah each so thats $17.11 usd for us both took him ten min to get the new 90 day day and we where done .

Now it seems to me that' s a pretty good idea. so by 9 30 am we where done and on our to the mall and shop, so i ask you is it worth it to go in at 5 am sit there till 8;00 am when they start giving out numbers .( i have done that as well )and i must say this is much easier and less stress full . and then sit and wait some more depending on number to be called some times afternoon or pay 300 bah . be done in 10 min.

So as i looked back as we where leaving and the office at im, and it was packed with people waiting, all of that to save a small 300 bah which is just under 2 caramel macchiato venti 's at starbucks . and some country's like russia you can only use visa agents. so all in all i am now sold on using the agent next door . To me makes no difference , the whys and hows of it ,they provide a service for a good price. cheaper than most others. for what ever the reason and how its set up i could care less/ i value my time just as much . so that's it .

Let me see if I understand this -- you got into the queue at 8:30 am -- at opening -- and there were so many people ahead of you that by the time you got to the head of the line they had handed out all the queue cards for 90 day reports? How many queue cards did they distribute for 90 day reports? In the past it's been something like 180 repothey

they do 200 to my understanding

ID: 36   Posted (edited)

I suppose for Nancy or anyone else who has been recently,

Did you get asked about the TM30?

Our Condo does a report when we arrive and I have just done a 90 day internet report successfully so assume I am OK to do my extension next week without a TM30.

PS - Yes I am the owner, not renting.

Edited by briley
1 person likes this

Sent in my 90 day January 3 and still no response. Any suggestions on what to do next? Thanks in advance

Sent in my 90 day January 3 and still no response. Any suggestions on what to do next? Thanks in advance

That is only 8 days and the last few reports from members it took 2-3 weeks rather then the usual 4 days, mine included. I would wait until 4-5 days after the expiration as you have up to 7 days late to report and investigate further either by going to airport to check where it's at or to Promenada to do it in person.

I asked four different Imm. officers if they have stopped accepting 90 day reports by mail at the airport office and the answer is no -- you can still send 90 day reports by mail.

Thanks, Nancy, for the information - which corrects the one different report. I'll be mailing the reports this week.

This is the second time this happens. May be caused by some misunderstanding and that face thing. I believe the holiday period was a bit dense for immigration and everyone else. When high season passes, it will hopefully be back to normal. After all it is more efficient for them to do online and mail reports rather than sit at a desk with dozens waiting.

Went there yesterday with my Thai landlord who is a good friend. Have to do my renewal in about 10 days so thought I'd do an address notification just in case. They took a TM30 from the landlord and a TM 28 from me, stapling the receipts from both into my passport explaining to the landlord that it was the best place to keep track of the submissions having been done.