Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
Tywais

Immigration Promenada One Stop Service 2016-2017

i think you will find the govt call you guests 

and can be removed  at anytime at there pleasure

if the believe  you have done wrong

which can mean a lot of things 

23 minutes ago, dingdongrb said:

First of all, I thought this thread was supposed to be about our experiences and questions regarding immigration at the Promenada? So please start another post if you want to rant and rave about Thai citizenship or what the Thai government call us foreigners... Thanks!

Thanks for your experences

Yes some people have the habit of getting off Topic

This will never change as we do not have a Real Moderator in Chiang Mai

I did notice when i did my Visa Extension that some people took much longer than others

Maybe its from the country of Origin

As the lady after me and myself were done so quick

Yes as time goings some days can be busier than others

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lizard2010 said:

I did notice when i did my Visa Extension that some people took much longer than others

Maybe its from the country of Origin

As the lady after me and myself were done so quick

I noticed those that were taking longer were the ones that didn't copy all the pages in their passport and had to go to the copy store. Or didn't sign all the copied pages....  or didn't know how to fill out the TM7 properly. But then again the process can be somewhat confusing for a 'newbie'.

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 10:44 AM, Dmaxdan said:

Has anybody renewed  their marriage extension at the Promenada recently?  My renewal is fast approaching and it would be good to have some up-to-date information regards what time we need to arrive in order to be processed (hopefully) in the morning. I do appreciate that this varies from day to day and people will have different experiences. Reading some of the posts above, it would appear that people are now no longer needing to arrive in the small hours for retirement extensions, but nothing current regards marriage extensions.

Thanks in advance.

Nobody?  It would be handy to have some idea of the current queuing situation with regards to marriage extensions so that we have a rough idea what time to arrive. I don't really wish to be there at 3am if nobody else turns up  until 7am. But then again I don't want to arrive at 6am and be told to come back the next day. Difficult...

Any update would be very helpful, thanks.

May be your are applying in the wrong location?

I do not have marriage extension but my neighbour make his application  in April this year at the office near the airport.

All marriage extensions are done at Promenada now.  

As with the recent reports for retirement extensions, it would seem that a 6 am arrival will be sufficient.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dmaxdan said:

Nobody?  It would be handy to have some idea of the current queuing situation with regards to marriage extensions so that we have a rough idea what time to arrive. I don't really wish to be there at 3am if nobody else turns up  until 7am. But then again I don't want to arrive at 6am and be told to come back the next day. Difficult...

Any update would be very helpful, thanks.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

No one can give you a nailed on, guaranteed time,it varies, day to day ,week to week.Right now many are saying the queues are light on. With no online appointment facility available its pot luck. The obvious is avoid Mondays and days after public holidays

Edited by Sparkles
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

No one can give you a nailed on, guaranteed time,it varies, day to day ,week to week.Right now many are saying the queues are light on. With no online appointment facility available its pot luck. The obvious is avoid Mondays and days after public holidays

I agree, I avoid Mondays, Fridays, and the days after a holiday..

I noticed that there are now 3 or 4 other rooms (shops) that immigration has taken on just a few doors down from the main room. Looking at the signs those rooms (shops) are being used for various immigration services and one of them said 'Marriage to Thai' (or something of that nature). So i'm speculating that is where a person would be going to queue up to get an extension based on marriage to a Thai.

3 hours ago, mausbiber said:

May be your are applying in the wrong location?

I do not have marriage extension but my neighbour make his application  in April this year at the office near the airport.

He must have had to cross a lot of rubble to do that. 1503451.GIF

Quick question. Is the yearly fee for a spouse extension still 1,900 baht?
The copies of the TM 7 that I acquired from the Promenada a few weeks ago only state the fee is no-refundable.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Greenside said:

Is 90 reporting online working these days?

I remember a few months back when I asked an officer there why they don't allow online reporting. I got a strange answer. Anyway, I hope it will be up soon.

Edited by EricTh

7 hours ago, Greenside said:

Is 90 reporting online working these days?

Just tried it and it appears to be up and running...

Just now, rawhod said:

Just tried it and it appears to be up and running...

Mind giving me the link to the website page?