WorriedNoodle

Current Fast track immigration options?

26 posts in this topic

Go here: https://www.bangkokflightservices.com/

I have dealt with them for years. Excellent service.

Get out of bed early. Go directly to the airport, go through immigration, and sit down have a great breakfast for less 3000 bt, read newspaper. over and out.

Just a quick add on, don't leave your boarding card on the plane, they ask for it when you head for the fast track.

edit for spelling, too many GT's biggrin.png

I have never been asked for my boarding pass at Fast Track. Not even once after countless numbers of flights over the years. I normally fly business class and not all airlines (including TG) hand out Fast Track passes, but I just pass through Fast Track anyway.

And of course your other option if you can get it, is the ABTC. That gets you Fast Track in every APEC country.

Just a quick add on, don't leave your boarding card on the plane, they ask for it when you head for the fast track.

edit for spelling, too many GT's biggrin.png

I have never been asked for my boarding pass at Fast Track. Not even once after countless numbers of flights over the years. I normally fly business class and not all airlines (including TG) hand out Fast Track passes, but I just pass through Fast Track anyway.

Only twice for me to be asked but on really busy days, queue all the way down the ramp and a few people had tried to join the fast track, they were turned back when the female Imm' officer started asking for and checking boarding passes.

Go here: https://www.bangkokflightservices.com/

I have dealt with them for years. Excellent service.

Get out of bed early. Go directly to the airport, go through immigration, and sit down have a great breakfast for less 3000 bt, read newspaper. over and out.

The web site says 1680THB+vat for departure and lounge service, so that seems a lot less than 3000 and possibly a good deal perhaps?

I could just go to airport early and queue for ages, but I'd rather pay extra as I hate long queues. My definition of a long queue is anything over 15 minutes - or queues backing out of the immigration area into check in areas! Ideally 2 minutes waits like Singapore airport is what I prefer.

* So my question is still out there, for anyone been out lately and kind enough to help, are queues reasonable or absolutely ridiculous warranting payment for an additional service of this kind?

Just buy a pass an get it done with as no one knows what it going to be like on the day you want to go

All business class passengers are allowed to use Fast track immigration service? I've been traveling in business class for years but no one told me that info.

Do you not get handed a fast track voucher by the stewardess ? I have on B.A., Eva, Emirates, KLM...always fast track for years now.

I've noticed that not all airlines always hand out the fast track vouchers all the time. It seems to do be down to erratic Thai working practices rather than anything else. When I wasnt given a fast track voucher on my last flight I just used the fast track lane anyway, armed with my boarding pass. In LHR, access through fast track security is by boarding pass colour anyway: there is no voucher.

Occasionally when regular immigration is busy at BKK they sometimes redirect economy class travellers to fast track.

All business class passengers are allowed to use Fast track immigration service? I've been traveling in business class for years but no one told me that info.

Do you not get handed a fast track voucher by the stewardess ? I have on B.A., Eva, Emirates, KLM...always fast track for years now.

I've noticed that not all airlines always hand out the fast track vouchers all the time. It seems to do be down to erratic Thai working practices rather than anything else. When I wasnt given a fast track voucher on my last flight I just used the fast track lane anyway, armed with my boarding pass. In LHR, access through fast track security is by boarding pass colour anyway: there is no voucher.

Occasionally when regular immigration is busy at BKK they sometimes redirect economy class travellers to fast track.

They may do that in the main immigration hall, but they do not redirect to the separate Fast Track area located in the middle of the terminal. That one is almost always uncrowded; however you may have to dodge the mainland Chinese crowd at the visa on arrival area next to it as they arrive at the brilliant conclusion that they can easily save time by rushing Fast Track en masse.

It really all depends on your arrival time and how many planes have landed 5 to 10 minutes before yours'.

It depends on the Holiday season in China and Russia laugh.png