webfact

Thai woman wanted for scamming British husband is arrested in Pattaya

76 posts in this topic

A fool and his money..soon part. Same old story here.

Wow! Are they going to start arresting women for running off with mens money? Ah, I've got this long list here..........

£30,000 after ten years is a result. Drop in the ocean compared to what my two exes cost me in the UK.

2 people like this

So many lies, just so many lies..... How can people even look in the mirror in the morning.

I doubt that's a concern for her, as every mirror she looks at breaks.

2 people like this

There is a lesson in this for many..... even after 10 years there is potential for her to do a runner with your hard earned utilising a few lies.

Those who believe the guy is 'yet another idiot Brit', well again, after 10 years one would develop a certain level of trust, and it may even become obligatory to set her up with financial access to be ready for any unforeseen event. That pretty young woman you hooked up with so many years ago, well one night you go to bed with her and it appears you wake up with her mother.

Do you put them in a position of trust or keep a tight rein? They are easily influenced by the sight of a lot of money or the persuasions of meaner spirited friends or family.

Invest only what you an afford to lose.. it may even liberate you.

Does it really cost 1.5 million to open a bar?

1 person likes this

She can't be guilty; nobody is pointing.

1 person likes this

She looks about 50 not 39, must be the stress of not getting enough. Sending my donation now.

But, on a more positive note, she probably did him a huge favour, long term anyway!

Saved from the inevitable chain smoking, alcoholism, depression, anxiety, stress and the possible heart attack, maybe he should throw another half mil in her direction in gratitude!

Moral of the story: Don’t buy a bar in Thailand unless you’re extremely gifted with more friends than a Facebook socialite!!!

anyone who finds this woman attractive must be out of his mind....

after 10singha beers who's uglygiggle.gif

Only 1.5 million get over it.

I was conned out of more than 3 million and what did i get???

Jail thats what i got.

Only 1.5 million get over it.

I was conned out of more than 3 million and what did i get???

Jail thats what i got.

Anyone claiming they never got burned within the first 5 years is a legend in their own head!

Most of us, myself included, naturally assume the ladies here are the same as the ladies where we originally hail from. Big mistake, they’re actually a whole lot better 'when' you know what you’re doing.

Moral of the story: Learn the lingo, the culture and the rules of engagement before making your move…

1 person likes this

1.5 Mil for 10 years of marriage, I really don't think that's unreasonable. I lost about 12 Mil in my divorce.

Look it only took 8 police to bring the lady to justice. Who says the police are not efficient? coffee1.gif

1 person likes this