samuijimmy

Samuijimmy's... Daily life in Thailand and what I see

333 posts in this topic

Jimmy, you'll see a "broken image" icon in the editing box, when inserting image with URL-method (at least from unsecured sites), but try to click the preview icon (normally in second line/row at top of editing box, next to Font Size), as URL-images are loaded through another PHP-page, that work as secured-proxy; in the preview you should see the picture you have inserted...

:smile:

12 hours ago, khunPer said:

Jimmy, you'll see a "broken image" icon in the editing box, when inserting image with URL-method (at least from unsecured sites), but try to click the preview icon (normally in second line/row at top of editing box, next to Font Size), as URL-images are loaded through another PHP-page, that work as secured-proxy; in the preview you should see the picture you have inserted...

What was happening last night and a few times the day before, when trying to add the URL link, to insert other media,  Copied the link and pasted. Then hit the green on left side, the box got a blue line around it and would not post/ load No broken link appeared as nothing would load! ...(I think I was one Chrome)

I have just did it here and working this morning!  On Firefox ... so there are still some problems.

E2DVJG0DLEz8_5dC8b6s5h0tymHzlfs_QXPi46HI

2 people like this

OK on Chrome now let's see what happens!~

Now ok... I did exactly the same with this..so somewhere there is a glitch, that comes and goes:sad:

Ban Tai Beach Samui

EYz05cKF-JYAt238eTOkNeIvgdHcxom7WLhVS6EV

2 people like this

6 hours ago, samuijimmy said:

What was happening last night and a few times the day before, when trying to add the URL link, to insert other media,  Copied the link and pasted. Then hit the green on left side, the box got a blue line around it and would not post/ load No broken link appeared as nothing would load! ...(I think I was one Chrome)

I have just did it here and working this morning!  On Firefox ... so there are still some problems.

<Image intentionally removed in quote>

That I also noticed some time – I've mentioned it before, and said that "reloading the page" often solve this. It's like an external script has not been fully read and combined into the page-script...

This also sometimes (sometime even quite often) happens at many other Internet pages; in some cases an external advertisement file blocking a whole page or browser...:sad:

But indeed a problem your tech-staff should like into and check, if can be improved...:smile:

1 person likes this

Of course trying to replicate the issue, it works!

Smile pussy cat

fF0btWyqIDGzc2-P0kIZfLAl2_KaOGDKAH09N4GH

2 people like this