Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
Mr Kie

Start a mixed farm in Isaan

Mr Kie    136

Here are things that we are growing right now. some survived and some died, but we do keep planted again, at the same time improving soil quality using compost.

post-252031-0-10017200-1464844633_thumb.

• Like 2

Bantex    490

Good luck but I think your trying to grow too many varieties of crops. Best sticking to the crops that are successful with a small area to try other crops to see how they fare.

• Like 1

soalbundy    6,822

Here are things that we are growing right now. some survived and some died, but we do keep planted again, at the same time improving soil quality using compost.

Well done, i would be interested in who you sell your produce to. That about salted water was interesting, we live in Isaan and use water from a deep well (28 meters) for showering and for the washing machine,it's not the least bit salty.

• Like 2

WishWashMan    48

pick 1 and concentrate on that. your way is sure loss of money!

Im not a FARMER but i have good business instincts. Oh the money that would be saved if my humble advice would be taken...................lol.

Mr Kie    136

I've been a farmer nearly all my life so here is a little advice. One day you pray for rain, the next day you pray for it to stop, on another day you pray for sunshine and finally you pray it don't get too hot. There is a lot of risk in farming for a living vs being a hobby farmer. Same with any investment, only send what you can afford to lose. Best of luck.

Right!...I totally agree, farming is risky and every businesses is risky too.... that's why we have to manage the risk and find the new way to make it better....

• Like 1