Rimmer

Brit blacklisted for 5 years for overstay

Please be aware this topic is over one year old and is hardly breaking news. :smile:

• Like 1

On 9/10/2017 at 5:00 AM, realenglish1 said:

I totally understand that you can overstay your visa For a week even a month for extenuating circumstances However an overstay of more that that is just plain irresponsibility and you should be banned 

Totally agree anyone who has overstayed longer than 2 weeks and isnt in a hospital or under doctors supervision for example broken leg and cant fly yet should simply be given 10 year mandatory bans and if occurs again lifetime.

On 6/10/2016 at 12:04 PM, OMGImInPattaya said:

One of England's finest no doubt...enjoy those Blighty winters for the next 5 years tongue.png

If he had some sense of adventure, he could go to live in Cambodia, where they have SANE visa requirements and are very flexible. They also don't get too upset when you are found to be overstaying and spending money in their kingdom.

• Like 1

On 14/09/2017 at 9:46 AM, Rimmer said:

Please be aware this topic is over one year old and is hardly breaking news. :smile:

That's why I went to page 19 to start.

😆😆😆😆

On 9/14/2017 at 2:25 PM, Chivas said:

Totally agree anyone who has overstayed longer than 2 weeks and isnt in a hospital or under doctors supervision for example broken leg and cant fly yet should simply be given 10 year mandatory bans and if occurs again lifetime.

I think crucifixtion is more appropriate. 

• Haha 1

On 9/14/2017 at 12:25 PM, Chivas said:

No, anyone who over stays by one week should get a 20 year ban

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 2:12 PM, Patanawet said:

Quite right, there is so much real crime under the BIB's noses BUT this was immigration that picked him up not RTP

Quite wrong, Immigration police are RTP officers, Immigration is a division of the RTP.

10 hours ago, Broken Record said:

I think crucifixtion is more appropriate. 

Why not !  Seriously though anyone who is here longer than 2 weeks overstay for no reason other than they cant control themselves should be booted big style

On 12/18/2017 at 12:40 AM, Just Weird said:

Quite wrong, Immigration police are RTP officers, Immigration is a division of the RTP.

But their duties are different, I guess.

On 6/10/2016 at 6:04 AM, OMGImInPattaya said:

One of England's finest no doubt...enjoy those Blighty winters for the next 5 years tongue.png

So whats wrong with a blighty winter? even with the snow its much safer to drive down the shops that is for sure.

On 6/10/2016 at 6:12 PM, Gracas said:

Immigration offences are also crimes, the law is 5 years ban for his overstay period. It is what they have made it.

It could always be worse, ask the Australian drug traffickers in Indonesia. Oh that's right you can't they were executed.

Then again, being negligent about your visa status vs. buying/selling illegal drugs is still seen in a different light in most countries. As sorry as I am for the Aussies, they knew that they took a risk trafficking drugs, while this guy may just have been ignorant, thinking that, as a tourist, he may get away with a small fine.