rooster59

"Uncle" shoots relative dead after catching him with girl

4 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Dangerous country this, full of (drunken) idiots, both 'educated' and uneducated with guns. Not long ago saw BIB full as boot in uniform and armed. Mmmmm. I can't see how this country will ever go forward. 

Please clarify...are you referring to Thailand or some western countries?

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, jacksam said:

Many countries make it extremely difficult to obtain a 0.38 pistol for personal company. Some countries provide them in various colours and can nip to wallmart to grab one....if your feeling itchy

And the thousands of illegal guns? I know areas in Thailand almost every house has gun. In the majority of cases illegal. But (in these areas) people hardly commit murders, just because the other house has gun too. This is one of the most peaceful area of Thailand.

6 hours ago, elgordo38 said:

Thats some shooting for a guy under the influence 4 head shots on a moving target. There has to be more to this story 

Yeh, who ends up with the dead guys  property ?

11 hours ago, elgordo38 said:

Thats some shooting for a guy under the influence 4 head shots on a moving target. There has to be more to this story 

Oh, I don't think it was a moving target after the first shot.   

So, the shooter's niece's husband enters the shooter's house and "interferes" with a girl in the house, who screams- driving the (now) dead guy to flee.

I don't agree with how he handled it, but I don't know the history.  This may not be the first time for the "victim", who was apparently trying to rape someone in the shooter's home.

Gotta admit, I'm feeling a twinge of solidarity with the shooter.  Come into my house and try to rape one of my loved ones and I don't know that I wouldn't chase you down and shoot you myself. 

Edit:  Maybe not the first time, but for all we know, this may have been a recurring behavior with the guy.

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, cheapcanuck said:

How old was the girl? 

That's what I thought, possibly very young ,might explain the rage.

On 05/11/2016 at 4:10 PM, elgordo38 said:

There is always more to the story on here.

On 05/11/2016 at 4:10 PM, elgordo38 said:

So you think it was the fourth shot that got him rather than the first.

better do as in european countries, ask all people to hand in their guns... too many crazies around here

On 5/11/2016 at 4:10 PM, elgordo38 said:

he may  be following the techniques shown on the TV series 'Westworld'. Or, maybe he is just an old time fan of Yul Brynner, like me :)