webfact

The anti-Trump resistance takes shape: 'Government's supposed to fear us'

3,315 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Maverell said:

Very similar to what's happening in Britain and later it will spread to other countries in Europe....

The stunned losers are just a bunch of out of touch so called elites who seem unaware of what is happening in the real world, or if they are aware they don't give a hoot about the normal person in their country. :partytime2:

If your calling Trump a true winner God help us all. 

2 people like this

Really my 20 + years in the military didn't teach me that....

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, jimmyyy said:

I voted for Trump right before I left the states. 

Good one.

For Vacation or for good ?

Looks like the liberals will only understand their folly in 4 or 8 years when their candidate of choice finally wins an election, and all hell breaks lose because elections will be meaningless/redundant by then. Everybody knows the nu system of those who throw the biggest hissy-fit can choose the president is somewhat limited in its merits(compared to the old system of democratic elections choosing the President). 

2 people like this

Just now, Redline said:

Trump didn't really win.  He won in the same rigged system he was crying about when he thought he was going to lose.  There will always be a group that's not happy, but Trump was crying all the way through his campaign.  Hilarious.  He will spend more time of his presidency getting upset about what people are saying about him than leading the country.  A billionaire actor is going to change the system?  Weak

Yep! There we got it. Hilarious, Actor and Weak! That just doesn´t sounds as good characteristics for a choise of president.

33 minutes ago, ClutchClark said:

What are you talking about? Are you talking about an armed resistance? A bake sale? What?

how about a tango competition….all proceeds will be tax deductible and to the resistance.

1 person likes this