BANGKOK 18 October 2018 14:14
Ron19

Central Thailand Forum Immigration Offices Details

1 minute ago, billd766 said:

Thanks Fred. I was going to look in there tomorrow as my mate told me this week it has moved.

1 minute ago, billd766 said:

Thanks Fred. I was going to look in there tomorrow as my mate told me this week it has moved.

Thank you for your thanks but it's Henri that needs the thanks, but there doesn't seem to be a like button. At least you have seen it saving me a phone call.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, fredob43 said:

Thank you for your thanks but it's Henri that needs the thanks, but there doesn't seem to be a like button. At least you have seen it saving me a phone call.

The same thing happened the last time TVF did an update.

Is there an Immigration Office in Nakhon Pathom? I am hoping that I won't have to go to Bangkok when I move to NP.

Ever heard of Google 

Edited by Kwasaki

What Google doesn't tell you is that there is the annual banana festival held at Khampaeng Phet for a week starting last Thursday and it blocks the whole road in front of Immigration for about a week. Parking and traffic jams are horrendous.

• Haha 1

On 11/23/2016 at 3:03 PM, Ron19 said:

Suphanburi

We went to this office a couple of weeks ago or so. I found it by searching for the school, as my Garmin program would not accept the coordinates given. It is at N14.45853 E100.14579

Interestingly, I needed address confirmation and had a form from Singburi Immigration all filled in. They didn't want to know about this and produced their own form, to which they glued my photo. 700B and no receipt given...

Also interesting the contrast between Singburi, where everybody wore uniforms to Suphanburi, where the uniform consists of yellow T-shirts with logo and jeans.

It has 2 entries on Google Maps with the address shown as

หมู่บ้านกลางเมือง พีพี 9 เลขที่ 99/328 ม.5 ท่าระหัด เมือง Chang Wat Suphan Buri 72000

which Google translates to

The Village of Phi Phi 9 No. 99/328 Moo 5 Changwat Chang Wat Suphan Buri 72000

• Like 1

Singburi

https://goo.gl/maps/mzGJnkAhvn72

2 ถนน บ้านพระนอนหมู่ที่ 2 สายที่ 1 ตำบล จักรสีห์ อำเภอเมืองสิงห์บุรี สิงห์บุรี 16000

2 Ban Phra Non Mu 2 Sai 1 Rd, Chak Si, Mueang Sing Buri District, Sing Buri 16000

Ph 036 510 960

[email protected]

N14.8524534 E100.3881275

On 9/30/2018 at 5:59 PM, billd766 said:

What Google doesn't tell you is that there is the annual banana festival held at Khampaeng Phet for a week starting last Thursday and it blocks the whole road in front of Immigration for about a week. Parking and traffic jams are horrendous.

Banana Festiva,?. My Wife gets all Nationalistic when i ask whats this stupid Holiday for this time, The Dead Geco or the Enchanted Mango. I must add Banana Week now.!!