snoop1130

Samui murder: French restaurant owner admits concealing a corpse, other two suspects deny involvement

66 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, bristolgeoff said:

who grassed him up to the police,or did they know and were just waiting to catch him

Apparently  a neighbour saw them putting the body into Georges Mazda pick up .

2 people like this

23 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

Why can't the name of the source be mentioned? Are words like Daily Mail and BBC now banned, not just their publications or websites? 

He is talking about Bangkok Post. 

1 person likes this

Better up anyway! This time they not found it in one of the restaurants coolers.

2 hours ago, Stardust314 said:

Yes.. thailand is heaven for westerners paedofiles , rapist ,murders...

I must be mistaken. I thought heaven for the people you describe is South Chicago, Rome, London, Instabul, Manila, ......many places in the world. I had no idea it was all of Thailand. Thanks for clearing that up.  We should all leave Thailand now. 

1 hour ago, Krataiboy said:

Why can't the name of the source be mentioned? Are words like Daily Mail and BBC now banned, not just their publications or websites? 

BBC banned? better tell them I've just been reading it...

6 hours ago, geovalin said:

Another source in English that we cannot mention tells the 3 French confessed.

And Samui Times also says that – there a link in another post...

3 hours ago, oldsailor35 said:

Where is the location of restaurant the shooting took place in, also in Maenam..?
From Samui Times: »The other two suspects are Cyrille Jean Paul Larignon, the owner of the restaurant where the shooting took place and...«

Stupid people were in Thailand and in particular Koh Samui for to long, they started to assimilate the local habits !

8 hours ago, oldsailor35 said:

The neighbors, the neighbors.....the nosey neighbors....damn ....forgot about the neighbors

Right then .....Next time have to consider the neighbors before any murdering is done.

Geez...what are people thinking when they purposely murder someone and think they can get away with it so easily.

Cheers

Bangkok seems to be a refuge for one to three star chefs, but nothing in BKK rises to even one star.

Hmmmm, I wonder why?

Here's one example--no sauce.  Every Thai person knows you need a dipping sauce for Pak dib...

Jaime-BKK-SGL-1.jpg

17 hours ago, farcanell said:

GSR only remains on the shooter for a matter of a few hours.... the cloths... well, a smart person would burn those and toss the weapon.

GSR can also be transferred to first responders, so it is only an additional nail in the proverbial coffin, and blood will only prove the location of the crime, not who committed it

i don't think that the RTP have displayed much proficiency regards forensic collection to date... or a need too... as evidenced during the Khoi Tao murders... the police claimed they had DNA evidence, but couldn't produce it... the judge ruled that police don't lie, so unverified evidence was allowed

ergo... guess work... which is why they will rely on confessions... which will undoubtedly then become cause for speculation as to how the confession was obtained

Get over it . 

22 hours ago, ebonykap said:

"...four gunshot wounds to the head."

Definition of overkill?

The term overkill with regards to forensic psychology is defined as force used to kill a victim in a way that indicates violence that goes beyond what is needed to kill the victim.   So in this case the term could be used.  Thank you Captain Obvious.  Any other gems to share? How about "this is an internet forum".   Really does not need to be stated right?

7 hours ago, greenchair said:

Get over it . 

Get over what?

i only made the one post.... so I'm not sure why you would attack me... chill

2 hours ago, farcanell said:

Get over what?

i only made the one post.... so I'm not sure why you would attack me... chill

Your post is all about Koh Tao and no similarity to this case whatsoever. That case is finished. this case is about a Frenchman. Those 2 are guilty and these 3 are about to go to court with a guilty verdict highly on the cards. The days of rape and pillaging with no consequences are over down on those islands.