Csaw

What do Isaan women really like?

202 posts in this topic

Leally ,  you meet lady Udon thani ,   you lucky . 555

13 hours ago, Nice Boyd said:

Gambling and Stealing your ATM card...and throwing away 70,000 baht in two days, gold included after 5 years, Lovely

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

In order not to generalise so much, maybe this thread could be renamed "what does YOUR Issan woman really like?" 

My wife loves perfume, handbags and shoes. She does like name brand clothes but it doesn't need to be if it's something she looks good in. Of course any kind of Thai food and Chinese buffets. We just built a new home in the Phoenix AZ area and as an anniversary gift I gave her a beautiful spirit house to put in the yard. She loved it!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

On 1/17/2017 at 10:24 AM, Stevemercer said:

I remember meeting my Isan wife's Mum. She never smiled. I gave her a gift of an expensive, genuine hand-painted boomerang (costing about 5,000 Baht) that I'd picked up in Australia. She was bemused, to say the least, and kept asking her family what she was meant to do with the boomerang. She eventually stuck it is a box and left is with all the other useless junk she had accumulated.

Well, pardon the pun, but your genuinely brilliant idea of gifting a Boomerang to village woman in Issan province, seemed to have "boomerang-ed" !!

why not make it simple...like many gals they enjoy good food, good sex, good outings now and then

and if they want more..say to put things in her name or in the name of the water buffalo or a substantial financial contribution to her real estate.....well just drop the case and plainly walk out and take the next one!...

simple now...just avoid having any long loose ropes lying around when you split up....you never know with all the sad stories of people ending up on trees with no intent to do such..!