Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
Csaw

What do Isaan women really like?

By the sound of it, falang partners with not much upstairs.

A good bonk at around 11pm every night when all the house chores are taken care of and I am snoring heavily. 

Edited by 4MyEgo

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

Ahh Issan girls... they say that you can take the girl out of Issan, but you can

never, ever, take the Issan out of the girl.....

You must watch my fair lady several times!

3 hours ago, akirasan said:

Probably dated 3 Issan girls and wound up married to one :sad:

I've noticed a few similarities, being..

Very very strong family ties.  Family above all else.
They love eating and I would guess food takes up about 80% of their thought process
They love clothes and shoes and don't have expensive taste
They're not big risk takers.  
They are very easy going and can put up with pretty much anything
The other 20% of their though process is how can they make their skin more white
They love the simple life
They don't mind a traditional kind of relationship, by that I mean even though I never asked my wife to, she always likes to do the cleaning and washing and cooking.  I've only had a chance to cook one meal so far in the three months we've been married.
They avoid conflict and disagreement at all cost.

Common traits and likes ,                  Money number 1 ,                      Many have long term plans when with farang partners 

2 hours ago, Csaw said:

WOW! That pretty much sums up exactly how she is, i mean to a tee - except the skin part. Just wow!

Food is her comfort. I used to think that it’s just her personal weakness - an addiction like that of ppl i'd seen on t.v shows. Didn’t know the whole town was like that. Feel like there is a factory somewhere in the village where they install the same version personality chip in each one as soon as they are born.

Quite right! Just wait until that chip malfunction. Ain´t wanna be close then. LOL

• Like 2

3 hours ago, akirasan said:

They avoid conflict and disagreement at all cost.

Mine's a real harridan - maybe yours has some friends I could meet?

Papaya salad and Noodles, everything else is a Waste of money, that's all they know, Save your Money...  

• Like 2

Someone told me they are partial to Gold, but I have never tested this theory.

I agree with other posters that Thai gold jewelry is the best gift (after money). Giving money to your wife's mum, or other elderly relative, will also give you plenty of kudos.

I remember meeting my Isan wife's Mum. She never smiled. I gave her a gift of an expensive, genuine hand-painted boomerang (costing about 5,000 Baht) that I'd picked up in Australia. She was bemused, to say the least, and kept asking her family what she was meant to do with the boomerang. She eventually stuck it is a box and left is with all the other useless junk she had accumulated.

At a later meeting, and before marrying my wife, I gave her 20,000 Baht. Wow, her face lit up and she has been smiling at me ever since. By contributing, and helping the family, it meant (from her perception) that I wanted to be part of the family with all the rights and obligations.

I remember once giving one of my wife's friends a small gift of gold, worth about 2,000 Baht, because she had helped us sort out a problem with the government. That was a mistake! It was like I had married her and she has accepted!

Yet another Issan women baiting post. Why not what do Thai women instead!!! Great first two words to get the bashing started

Csaw     1

• Csaw
  • Members
  • 6 posts

ID: 1  Posted 11 hours ago (edited) · 

Hi all!

Besides money, 

Anyway the answer to your question is ME

• Like 1

Take out the word "Isaan" and ask the question again.

• Like 1