Jump to content
Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
R123

How to avoid a biopsy to test for prostate cancer

Recommended Posts

BTW, compared to what I wrote about the consulting radiologist above (Dr. Busch), my experience after an MP MRI at Bumrungrad was a one half page written  impression from the radiologist and then a three minute discussion of that with my urologist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, bubba said:

If you are interested in a second, expert opinion regarding a prostate MRI, there is a radiologist in the USA (Dr. Joe Busch) who specialises in that and is very highly regarded. He also has a service for reviewing your data (upload it to Dropbox and they download it at their office), and then he will consult with you by phone or Skype. I have been told that he typically spends around 45 minutes doing talking with you regarding his impression and advice and the consultation is very thorough. His fee for this is US$300

 

http://drcradiology.com/Radiologists/buschjoe.html

 

Try googling Dr. Busch and prostate MP MRI and you will see many discussions regarding his expertise and approach.

 

Sounds excellent and cost very reasonable

 

Does anyone know of a similar service for colorectal cancer, close to the rectum, I have all the scans

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, al007 said:

 

Sounds excellent and cost very reasonable

 

Does anyone know of a similar service for colorectal cancer, close to the rectum, I have all the scans

 

 

 

You may want to contact Dr. Busch's practice, which specialises in diagnostic radiology. Since he does online consultation, there may be a radiologist there who could do the same for colorectal imaging.

 

http://drcradiology.com

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bubba said:

You may want to contact Dr. Busch's practice, which specialises in diagnostic radiology. Since he does online consultation, there may be a radiologist there who could do the same for colorectal imaging.

 

http://drcradiology.com

 

I like the answer simple solution, and good starting point

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bubba said:

If you are interested in a second, expert opinion regarding a prostate MRI, there is a radiologist in the USA (Dr. Joe Busch) who specialises in that and is very highly regarded. He also has a service for reviewing your data (upload it to Dropbox and they download it at their office), and then he will consult with you by phone or Skype. I have been told that he typically spends around 45 minutes doing talking with you regarding his impression and advice and the consultation is very thorough. His fee for this is US$300

 

http://drcradiology.com/Radiologists/buschjoe.html

 

Try googling Dr. Busch and prostate MP MRI and you will see many discussions regarding his expertise and approach.

Good advice. That is why having read up about him, I recently sent him a copy of my MRI and health details. now I am Just waiting a reply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 25 November 2017 07:06
Sponsors
×