Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
Jonathan Fairfield

British man assassinated in gangland hit in Pattaya

On 2/8/2017 at 10:35 AM, Zikomat said:

Come on! There are many type of murders. For example, a mafia hit. Still a spouse is the main suspect?  What a BS! This murdered guy was not an ordinary guy. That is what makes "spouse version" not to be first, no even the second one in the list of versions.

P.S. by the way - "ask any cop" is a really weak argument.

Whenever someone is murdered, they always suspect the  spouse first. And that my children, is all you need to know about marriage.

8 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

Whenever someone is murdered, they always suspect the  spouse first. And that my children, is all you need to know about marriage.

If your knowledge of criminal investigation is limited to "Murder She Wrote", "Columbo", "Midsomer Murders", etc. then that would be acceptable.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

If your knowledge of criminal investigation is limited to "Murder She Wrote", "Columbo", "Midsomer Murders", etc. then that would be acceptable.

Hmm your talking some mighty serious stuff here. CSI and NCIS (love Abby) No Sh*t Sherlock I think Inspector Clouseau is onto something. I think I have misplaced my magnifying glass and my pipe again darn.

Edited by elgordo38

On 2/6/2017 at 2:35 AM, vivasamui said:

Seize cars and houses to pay back victims of husband's scams 

For that to happen, there has to be an investigation and prosecution of the boiler room(s) involved with identification of those that lost their life savings. That wasn't going to happen when the victim was still alive and sure as sh!t isn't going to happen now, is it? There will be benefactors; no doubt about that but if the Porsche was on the 'never never', there's no telling if the houses and other property was already, similarly collateralized. Certain people and certain entities will get money and other assets but I am pretty sure it won't be anyone who lost theirs.

Edited by NanLaew
  • Like 1

Certainly no one who got scammed will see a dime back. I wonder if his cold callers will even get paid, unless he had a manager or partner of some sorts. 

The wife and some bib will get what's up for grabs. Hope she knows how to access offshore accounts, as I imagine there is a ton of money in offshore accounts that hasn't been transferred to Thailand yet.. 

• Like 2