webfact

Tourist Fight in Pattaya ends with Bloody Mess

53 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, psyvolt said:

Ahhhh nice work, you some how managed to make a fight between two tourists into a sly Thai bashing session. Excellent work Champ

Not at all, was only using it as an example.  Nice work at taking out of context CHAMP.

3am in Pattaya and all the stars come out (of your head) 😀

Russians punch on planes,

Russian buys boob show with fake bills,

Russians fight in streets,

Russian bricks taxi drivers head.

I think I have the beginnings of a Thai grade school story book...

2 people like this

Other day I see in a restaurant in Soi Buakhao that a big Brits guy wanted to punch a small guy of Indian origin who was around 70 years old just because the Brit wanted to sit down and his chair touch the chair of the Indian guy and the Indian could not move to give him more space as there was not space left. He was stopped by other people and his wife or girl friend and he was shouting and abusing . Real quality tourist or resident.

2 people like this

On 01/02/2017 at 3:56 AM, mrfaroukh said:

Other day I see in a restaurant in Soi Buakhao that a big Brits guy wanted to punch a small guy of Indian origin who was around 70 years old just because the Brit wanted to sit down and his chair touch the chair of the Indian guy and the Indian could not move to give him more space as there was not space left. He was stopped by other people and his wife or girl friend and he was shouting and abusing . Real quality tourist or resident.

You should have sparked him out. Not the old  geezer. Next time you see that grab a table and bounce it off offenders face and if your in decent company I'd suspect you won't have a bill to at end of night.

1 person likes this

A troll / baiting post has been removed, also a post dragged up from ten years ago

Was only thinking this morning that reports of foreigners fighting in Pattaya were missing from the news, glad to see them back, well donski!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

You get pretty hard punishment in the west for bottling someone, trouble here is it just a laugh to local police, even stabbings not that serious if all make up with appropriate cash payments .

Other guy not badly injured if legged it that easily, should have good cctv footage of him if made effort from hospital etc but they won't as they too lazy unless brown envelopes involved ... quite easy for him by supplies from any small pharmacy and with so many small treatment clinics he untraceable through medical trail if got some gumption and no reason hang in pattaya .

Until proper law enforcement is implemented nothing will improve, pattaya is a sewer of disease and social disaster which going snowball out of control if they don't wake up and implement some proper law and common sense ...

Hope the runner did the right thing and paid his bill.
No wonder hospitals are cautious about treating farang without payment up front

These guys are probably wanted in Russia , no wonder they escaped from the hospital . They asked for it, now lets hope they catch them and send them back to Putin . 

pattaya is a sewer of disease and social disaster which going snowball out of control if they don't wake up and implement some proper law and common sense ...

1490934597324.jpg

those pesky Russians,    up to no good.

On 31/01/2017 at 3:51 PM, dunroaming said:

I think hefty bills from the hospital would be a start + a fine for the one absconding from the hospital for non payment of his bill (if that was the case). Then  a stiff fine disturbing the peace or causing affray, then cancellation of their visas.  That should do.

Like thai006 ask's, when do we see the bad guys out policy working?  Find out who threw the first punch and deport him after taking his biometric info so he can't come back on his brothers passport.  Drink the beer, barfine the girlies and have fun.  Or get drunk and go to sleep in a corner somewhere.  When did fighting become a necessary part of a holiday in a tropical paradise?  It can't have been over a girl.  There are plenty to go around.