Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
Jingthing

The rise and FALL of Milo Yiannopoulos

5 minutes ago, tominbkk said:

So far he has not been able to 'come back'.  And people did not have to misquote him on what he said.  He was very straightforward about what he thought in regards to age of consent.  He just misjudged how what he said would be taken.  He makes his living on being the 'shock and awe faggot' that feels he can say anything he wants because he considers himself a minority.  

I actually like watching and listening to him.  His appearances on Joe Rogan's show were my favorite, though in the 3 hour discussion format many holes and contradictions start showing up in his philosophy and practice.  Very smart and bitchy.  As much as I disagree with many things he claims, I would love to see him live.

I hope he's totally over. A "gay" British trumpist super TROLL .. who needs him? 

Don't get me wrong. I support his right to free speech. Not the same issue. 

But he's not a serious person. He's a troll and nothing out of his mouth is intellectually honest. So, OK, if there's a market for his CIRCUS act, similar to the potus turd that he worships, so be it.

People that make a big do about stopping him from speaking are actually his only hope to keep his troll clown career alive. So they really should stop it. 

Edited by Jingthing

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I hope he's totally over. A "gay" British trumpist super TROLL .. who needs him? 

Don't get me wrong. I support his right to free speech. Not the same issue. 

But he's not a serious person. He's a troll and nothing out of his mouth is intellectually honest. So, OK, if there's a market for his CIRCUS act, similar to the potus turd that he worships, so be it.

People that make a big do about stopping him from speaking are actually his only hope to keep his troll clown career alive. So they really should stop it. 

Yeah exactly.  The very things he complains about or rails against are the things that keep him in the news.  When the attention whore loses his attention he just becomes another tired old whore.

• Like 1

Another thing I hate about the Milo phenom if it is a phenom anymore is that anti-gay trumpists still use the support of Milo to push the big lie that the trump regime is a pro gay civil rights regime. They point to Milo often as a gay icon. Sickening! If Milo likes trump, you gays should be happy. Yeah, right. 

Is this guy really a bigot or someone pretending to be one for money and fame ? Will we ever find out ?

Either way, he is not a nice guy, is he ?!

Milo is, at a minimum, is an interesting person.   He is an attention - whore and most likely a narcissist.   It is not all that unusual for people to turn their backs on groups that they belong to.   People have committed acts of treason for less.

Many women are not feminists or even in favor of equal rights.   Gays are no different and those that have 'made it' or who have experienced no or few problems because of their sexuality have the 'while it didn't happen to me, so it doesn't matter' attitude.  

In his case, he gets a huge amount of attention, which he thrives on.   I wouldn't hope for it, but if he found himself clinging to life while hanging on a fence post as Matthew Shepard, his attitude might change.  

Frankly, given his behavior, it's probably much better to have him on the Alt-Right.   I doubt he would do much for gay rights anyway.  

On 10/30/2017 at 6:43 PM, JemJem said:

Is this guy really a bigot or someone pretending to be one for money and fame ? Will we ever find out ?

Either way, he is not a nice guy, is he ?!

Bigot means somebody intolerant of another views, i'd say that is most of his opponents as he is all for free speech and debating various important topics. The left just want to shout him down and label him a bigot or alt right just because they disagree with his views. When it comes to gay rights of course most of that work is in exposing the hatred, discrimination and illegality of homosexuality in the Islamic world, something he does well. At present he's in Australia I think, roasting feminists and lefty liberals, if you'll pardon the expression. He's on the rise again.

Edited by Orton Rd

55 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Bigot means somebody intolerant of another views, i'd say that is most of his opponents as he is all for free speech and debating various important topics. The left just want to shout him down and label him a bigot or alt right just because they disagree with his views. When it comes to gay rights of course most of that work is in exposing the hatred, discrimination and illegality of homosexuality in the Islamic world, something he does well. At present he's in Australia I think, roasting feminists and lefty liberals, if you'll pardon the expression. He's on the rise again.

So that British SUPER TROLL has run off down under?
Good.

You can keep him.

Dude, you're not fooling me.

You don't care about the "rights of homosexuality".

It's not possible that anyone propping up that disgusting troll Milo really could be.

He has nothing to do with the gay civil rights movement.

He's simply an entertainer in it for the money and no I don't believe he'll ever be "on the rise" in the U.S. ever again.

That radio show with that bald idiot and the brick wall is on the same level as that Howard Stern scumbag , and even McCartney went on his show . Shameful and disgusting. I can't be bothered to pay attention to all these vile people in our contemporary society.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app