Jonathan Fairfield

Dutch man stabbed by Thai men after road rage fight on Samui

138 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Kabula said:

So much anger in the world...

Can't people just get along? 

Great weather here, incredible food, attractions, nature,  entertainment everywhere, beautiful sexy women, waiting for someone to say hello!  :partytime2:

And, yet there seems to be regular visits to the emergency rooms and many vacations end in the morgue. 

When you consider the many many millions behind bars in the world, the many millions who have lost everything from wars, natural disasters, terminal  diseases, and loss of jobs; it would seem that people would be more appreciative of what they have, their health and where they are on planet earth. 

To discard many years of one's life in a Thai, hell, prison while living in one of the most desirable countries in the world; for a burst of anger, is hard for me to get my head around.  Better to smile and walk away 🙈and make a new friend! 😎

Sometimes I have navigational bursts of anger but the smile and walk away is the best. A good friend once told me "kill em with kindness" always worked for me. Sometimes I try and reach out to flamers on here but its tough. You could get singed

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

Sorry, plenty of gang attacks on single people in the west too. 

Oh sure. But more one on one fights in the west. A one on one fight here is almost always between two farang.

1 hour ago, carmine said:

Extensive manhunt!  really? What i wonder does that entail....

Attention everyone! Check Facebook now!

9 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Yeah! I had thought for a while of a word that described their behaviour in these situations, but it had eluded me.

Your post gave me the Revelation I had been seeking. Hyena!

Pack of Soi dogs, pack of wolves, pack of Hyenas, pack of Thai"boys" all the same!

I'm looking forward to reading the victims account in the hope that it'll blow many of these replies out of the water.

39 minutes ago, NextStationBangkok said:

Better don't compete with Thais. They never wanted to learn how to be competitive and friendly together.

Rather smile outside and laugh inside.

T.I.T.  Welcome to the most friendly tourist destination of the world. At the end of the day, they will escape prison probably.  

10 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Yeah! I had thought for a while of a word that described their behaviour in these situations, but it had eluded me.

Your post gave me the Revelation I had been seeking. Hyena!

Please don't shame hyenas.

1 person likes this

All part of the "Thainess" project and Welcoming DNA of "The Land of Smiles"

If the two Thais had been beaten up, i am absolutely positive that there would have been plenty of witnesses   TIT !

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, Happy Grumpy said:

Same as the Iranian that was shot in the nightclub in Bkk a year ago. The Thai man was losing the fight so said that he had to pull out his gun and shot him to make sure he won. 

They have big issues with losing..... to a Westerner.... in front of other Thais.

They rather kill the other person instead. 

:sad:

If this really goes international maybe the Thais can find some Burmese. 

They also have issues with blaming other Thais for wrongdoings.... 

It is not only loosing to Thais.  There was a gun fight in one of the pubs on Samui a while back, involving only Thais, who started fighting, but as one party started to loose, out came the guns, on both side and one side were off-duty police!

13 hours ago, Happy Grumpy said:

Same as the Iranian that was shot in the nightclub in Bkk a year ago. The Thai man was losing the fight so said that he had to pull out his gun and shot him to make sure he won. 

They have big issues with losing..... to a Westerner.... in front of other Thais.

They rather kill the other person instead. 

:sad:

If this really goes international maybe the Thais can find some Burmese. 

They also have issues with blaming other Thais for wrongdoings.... 

Blame Thai mothers who ALL pamper to and worship  their sons, even at the expense of their daughters.  Their beautiful little boys , who never do any wrong grow up into men like this.  Gutless face saving arsholes.

A Dutch man? ... named Kazemi SolarLeibowitz ? ...Kazemi is an Iranian first name. 

maybe it speaks about this ending in a  fight ?...

...  I loved this country  the Netherlands, I thought Dutchpeople were the most hospitable and friendly people .

maybe it could be taken as an excuse for my political incorrectness ?:smile: