Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
webfact

More African "tourist" prostitutes targeted as Pattaya clean up continues

Posted (edited)

Too many of em. More and more every time I pass through lower suk, which is every 2-3 months. Saturday evening just passed , even the "hello my friend/how are you my friend?" African males were walking near and around the police box near the crossing and by nana hotel trying to sell their wares. Really can't see it going on for much longer....even for this place.

Edited by goldenbrwn1

The solution is easy, just profile these so-called Tourist before they enter the Kingdom. If they don't meet the criteria, don't let them in !

On 03/03/2017 at 3:15 PM, Ramen087 said:

Now that is a clean up worthy of the time and effort. Would love to see deportation and overstay offences charged with rigidity regarding Thai law.  Those ladies are a bane.

5 5 5 tea money. Do they have work permits and 800,000 baht in the bank insurances etc . Only applies to Caucasian. Racist thailand ? Sukhumvit from soi 3 back past soi 11 all the little alleyways 100s of them + store owners , criky . Soi 3 full to the brim;  half of isis and everbody else hanging out rar in the basement of the grace. We all know police know " cant see it from soi 4 police box full to brim tea money. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

They all need to go back to where they came from if people wanted black girls they will go to Black countries to be with them, unfortunately a lot of the people that travel to Thailand they want Thai girls so I say for all these black scammers they should get them out of Thailand they are nothing but a nuisance.

Edited by Eli1
  • Like 2

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 9:33 PM, pattayadude said:

they hate every minute of their "profession" because they are mostly confused but needy single mothers,unwillingly standing in a hot and humid climate in front an establishment for hours holding a "59bht beer special" and shouting at the top of their lungs "welcome" while constantly being gazed by a mixed variety  of  fat, bold,old, crude,drunk, weird crowd just to make enough money to only survive.

Even I got depressed by typing this.Just imagine actually having to do it.

I find it hard to believe that you ever talked to any of them to come up with that.

Besides, they don't "hold a 59 baht beer special" while touting. That would impede grappling with the intended victim to drag him inside.

Also, less and less bother to shout anything, as usually too engrossed in their phones, presumably checking the website on which they are advertising themselves for rent.

8 hours ago, Eli1 said:

They all need to go back to where they came from if people wanted black girls they will go to Black countries to be with them, unfortunately a lot of the people that travel to Thailand they want Thai girls so I say for all these black scammers they should get them out of Thailand they are nothing but a nuisance.

There must be a market for "large size" women, or they wouldn't get a single customer.

However, agree that they are a nuisance when they accost me in the street. As bad as the katoeys for that.

• Like 1

I guess some people just get bored with drinking Thai tea all the time, and decide they want to have some hot chocolate for a change. That's, of course, after growing up on white milk...and outgrowing that habit.

On 7/13/2017 at 6:26 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

I find it hard to believe that you ever talked to any of them to come up with that.

why would any talking be necessary to reach my conclusion?..besides it is probably the same way how you came up with

On 7/13/2017 at 6:26 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

less and less bother to shout anything, as usually too engrossed in their phones, presumably checking the website on which they are advertising themselves for rent.

:whistling:

fabulous-walking-st.jpg

Some flames and bickering posts have been removed

I took Kenya Airways to Hong Kong recently and expected some hot dark mammas to be serving. <deleted>, all the flight attendants are Thai, only the captain is Kenyan. Major disappointment, plus the flight was delayed hours. Cheap, though.

Luckily Pattaya does not represent all of Thailand.

But there's no doubt that you will encounter some element of Sleaze in Pattaya, and it does not surprise me that Black ladies have tried this on. Probably because they were not stopped before. I guess now the Police are acting on it, they will first clamp down on Foreigners doing illegal work in the country.

Seems fair enough, after all Thailand is first and foremost, for the Thai people.

13 hours ago, chris455 said:

But there's no doubt that you will encounter some element of Sleaze in Pattaya, and it does not surprise me that Black ladies have tried this on. Probably because they were not stopped before. I guess now the Police are acting on it, they will first clamp down on Foreigners doing illegal work in the country.

Seems fair enough, after all Thailand is first and foremost, for the Thai people.

Don't worry the 'Thai People" have their own "Dens of Iniquity"  which are far larger, sleazier (and cheaper mostly) than the ones in Pattaya that farangs frequent so put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, chris455 said:

yeah.back in 2010 or so, there were only a handful on WS. The police probably left them alone as they didn't pose danger to competition and having a garden variety of "flowers" was ok. But the word got around fast in Africa how these "tourist" hookers were making $100+ a night without a need of a pimp and with total impunity.

And by 2016, I could count at least 50 if not more of them any given night which probably didn't sit well with BIB and the  mafiosos running their show on Walking street.

Actually I have to admit these ladies are pretty low-key and don't cause any trouble even though they are not on top of my menu as I am not into XL size :)

Edited by pattayadude

1 minute ago, pattayadude said:

yeah.back in 2010 or so, there were only a handful on WS. The police probably left them alone as they didn't pose danger to competition and having a garden variety of "flowers" was ok. But the word got around fast in Africa how these "tourist" hookers were making $100+ a night without a need of a pimp and with total impunity.

And by 2016, I could count at least 50 if not more of them any given night which probably didn't sit well with BIB and the  mafiosos running their show.

Actually I have to admit these ladies are pretty low-key and don't cause any trouble even though they are not on top of my menu as I am not into XL size :)

They used to be low key in Bangkok aswell....