webfact

More African "tourist" prostitutes targeted as Pattaya clean up continues

217 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

I promise you this. Those bar girls wish they were that jumped up hiso bitch you talk about. Remember where you are. What would you choose. Money and decent restaurants or banging fat old men for money. Your bar girl friends would agree with me on that. Fact 

You are making blanket judgements again, by referring to "old fat men". Many bargirls are going out with young fit farangs in Pattaya.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I agree that the "boys" are low class scumbags living off the girls, which was why I didn't include them in my reply.

However, if the girls are lowest of the low, their farang temporary boyfriends are too. 

I've met a wide range of bargirls from the worst imaginable to wonderful human beings, so IMO one shouldn't be judgmental of them as a whole. They are all individuals.

I've known several "hussies" that were the nicest women I ever met, and far, far better than those that consider themselves to be "perfection personified", just because they were more fortunate.

hope you find one that touches your heart 

Indeed, I have met more than one that did so, but at a time in my life when I was unable to take things further. I still remember them with fondness.

Good for you. You sound like a nice person. Don't take my replies to offensive. But really. Most had a choice. They really did. Hey, they could've worked a normal job but they 'chose' not to. I'm not judging. Just saying. There are good looking farang lads here that sell themselves to hiso middle aged Thai women. Have their own bars. Why not. Human nature right?? 

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You are making blanket judgements again, by referring to "old fat men". Many bargirls are going out with young fit farangs in Pattaya.

Ok. I'll take fat back. Haha. And old. I'll take that back too. I agree there are some young lads down there on holiday that have no problems going with bargirls. Each to their own 

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

Good for you. You sound like a nice person. Don't take my replies to offensive. But really. Most had a choice. They really did. Hey, they could've worked a normal job but they 'chose' not to. I'm not judging. Just saying. There are good looking farang lads here that sell themselves to hiso middle aged Thai women. Have their own bars. Why not. Human nature right?? 

Not taking offense, but setting the record straight.

Agree that they could work in the rice fields or a sweat shop for 300 baht a day. Given that choice I'd choose to work on my back too.

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Not taking offense, but setting the record straight.

Agree that they could work in the rice fields or a sweat shop for 300 baht a day. Given that choice I'd choose to work on my back too.

Exactly. Choice 

1 person likes this

Just now, Happy enough said:

Exactly. Choice 

I don't think they get 300 a day by the way. If they do then they have no excuse for banging tourists. They want to for easy money. Let's not go around in circles. It is what it is. I'm not saying it's wrong I'm just saying they chose to do it. Lazy. Took the easy option. Don't believe me, up to you. Without sounding cocky which I know I am. I'm right.