Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
webfact

More African "tourist" prostitutes targeted as Pattaya clean up continues

3 hours ago, Khun Robert said:

Funny to see this comments.

What I not understand in this story is: The women said they were just on holiday but many claimed to be from countries that did not match their passports.

And than:  However, there were no reports of any action taken against the women. Police just said that the crackdown would continue as they attempted to clean up Pattaya's image.

So it is not okay to walk around and maybe working as a prostitute but is okay to walk around with a tourist visa in a fake passport.

It doesn't say that their passports were fake, it says that some of the women claimed to be from countries other than that stated in their passports, i.e. the women were lying, maybe some countries are more stigmatised than others in the pros minds?

If the  women were just rounded up, as opposed to being arrested after having been seen operating as pros, what could the police do?  Hanging around isn't an offence yet, is it?

Easily identified targets.Clear n deport them.lets make way to our Thai birds????.Bloody foreigners taking away our jobs?

• Like 1

Some backsides here definitely have potential to ruin Thailand's image. Very bad for business 

Taking highly educated Thai women jobs. Deport them all..these bloody foreigners 555555

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aforek said:

Really, who want these women in  Pattaya ! so many graceful and attractive  Thai women  to go with

Somchai may be tired of somtum and would pay for something exotic...

Now I wait for the announcement 400 Pattaya cops go on a three month excursion to Africa to help them better identifying between locals and hookers from Uganda and Madagascar.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

They said they catered to tourists with certain tastes.

I can only imagine. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Police said they had observed their behavior and were confident they were all working as prostitutes.

No foolin the BIB. Any under covers go in and sample the merchandise. Dark is not to my liking. 

4 hours ago, samsensam said:

that's very superior of you.

take a look at the vast majority of males here who indulge in prostitution, the same phrase could be used to describe them; 'a mingin lookin bunch !!!'

or maybe you really believe you are 'hansum man' ?!

thats why we pay.

5 hours ago, LennyW said:

That's a mingin lookin bunch !!!:sick::sick::sick:

Attractive to people with a certain taste? Damn, I'd take gender reassignment before going to that crew!!!!:smile::wai:

• Like 2

I guess that the only customers that they can find are from the middle east or Africa ?

Why the hell they let them in in the first place is baffling. Try getting into any developed country and the vetting start at home. They wouldn't even get on the plane. Thailand...bring in the trash!

5 hours ago, luis888 said:

Surely if you travel to Asia and want to monger you're not going to book / look for an African woman or European/ Russian. That's why you came to Asia. You have everything else in your home country.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Some are from near by countries that can't go that far. Perhaps India. As well as some Arabs

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

Pattaya can do without the diseased African street women, god knows they have

enough of it from home grown and Uzbek girls already....

hear, hear! gynaecologist Dr. Ezzra has spoken. :sleep:

No action taken ok how about the Russians get ride of the non Thai working girls Should of read Getting Rid of Non Thai Workers. TIt