webfact

More African "tourist" prostitutes targeted as Pattaya clean up continues

168 posts in this topic

Ah I think i'm starting to understand the Pattaya clean up. Why didn't they start with the Russians? Mmmm? Russian mafia pay BIB more money? :wink:

The Russian/E European girls don't tend to solicit on Beach Road and are usually attached to the Russian bars on Walking Street. They are raided and checked that they are operating "legally" from time to time.
1 person likes this

All part of the continuing effort by the "Government" (using that word very loosely) to make Pattaya the jet ski/sport capital of Asia!  I can see the image of Pattaya changing already -- wonderful, indeed!

ID: 83   Posted (edited)

If I understand correctly: There are illegal Africans and Russians coming to Pattaya engaging in illegal work in this industry and that is how Pattaya is getting this undeserved and inappropriate image?  Once the police can round up and remove these illegal Africans and Russians the image of Pattaya will be recovered and kept pristine.

Then we can move forward with truly enjoying Pattaya for its nature wonders and its hub as a sports mecca for athletes and enthusiasts.

I guess that's the plan?

Edited by JayBird
2 people like this

The really, really surprising thing about this story is, we are told, that Pattaya police were working AND during the hours of darkness when all sorts of criminal elements come out to play.

Reminds me of that "Date Movie"   this from the credits at the end where they show the out-takes.

booty.jpg

This is just keeping customers and money for Thai prostitutes.

2 hours ago, JayBird said:

If I understand correctly: There are illegal Africans and Russians coming to Pattaya engaging in illegal work in this industry and that is how Pattaya is getting this undeserved and inappropriate image?  Once the police can round up and remove these illegal Africans and Russians the image of Pattaya will be recovered and kept pristine.

Then we can move forward with truly enjoying Pattaya for its nature wonders and its hub as a sports mecca for athletes and enthusiasts.

I guess that's the plan?

yes Sir, that's the plan!  rabugento1.gif

14 hours ago, hobobo said:

Now now... They said that they were tourists, on tourist visas, and they've read somewhere that Pattaya is a vibrant holiday gem at 3 am. They probably just wanted to take a selfie when they were arrested without any provocation??? D E P O R T A T I O N and a B A N

Brought a smile to my face this lovely Saturday morning. Gracias, amigo.

You know what they say? "Once you've had Black, you wont go back"

4 hours ago, themerg said:

This is just keeping customers and money for Thai prostitutes.

I don't really think they have the same customer base.

I was in Burger King in Sukhumvit on the Soi 3  Plaza corner the other night and a group of them came in.  Yep!!! They would have to appeal to "certain tastes."  I must be too ordinary.  They sure scared the heck of of me.  They were all falling out of whatever they were wearing and it was not a sight to delight the eye.  One in a blue dress about 3 sizes to small with whole sections missing came & sat at the next table to me a d tried to catch my eye.  I ate up and left quick-smart!

2 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

I was in Burger King in Sukhumvit on the Soi 3  Plaza corner the other night and a group of them came in.  Yep!!! They would have to appeal to "certain tastes."  I must be too ordinary.  They sure scared the heck of of me.  They were all falling out of whatever they were wearing and it was not a sight to delight the eye.  One in a blue dress about 3 sizes to small with whole sections missing came & sat at the next table to me a d tried to catch my eye.  I ate up and left quick-smart!

At least you didn't loose your appetite. 

Surprised they are here to be honest... I thought they tended to go to EU/Switzerland where they make a lot more money!

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 0:17 PM, luis888 said:

Surely if you travel to Asia and want to monger you're not going to book / look for an African woman or European/ Russian. That's why you came to Asia. You have everything else in your home country.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Well I figure that if they are dressed like that after midnight, and walking the streets in Pattaya, they are not Tourist. I mean that if they look like a Duck, Walk like a Duck, and Quack like a Duck, then they are probably Ducks!

Whoops! Sorry! No Pun Intended!

But to me comparing African Women to Russian Women is like comparing Apples to Oranges. Or depending on the Behind, Watermelon to Oranges.  But as far as I am concerned, the 2 Russian Women who used to go for a swim in our swimming pool each day, they can share any lonely night they wanted with me. (When the Wife is not around that is).

4 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

and then you called your Mama and complained? :laugh:

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

I was in Burger King in Sukhumvit on the Soi 3  Plaza corner the other night and a group of them came in.  Yep!!! They would have to appeal to "certain tastes."

having dinner in Burger King does require a certain taste :whistling:

1 person likes this

ID: 96   Posted (edited)

They are extremely brazen. They drop anchor in TMP place opposite Arcadia Mansion up Soi 14 same soi at Tims Intimate Hotel. They stand on the open landings calling across with nothing left to the imagination. Most are Ugandan

Edited by Chivas

It's the new protectionism that Japan and USA declared before World war 2, do for your own. We all know that 98% of prostitutes in Pattaya are Thai. Thai prostitutes are being protected, or told not to be noticeable.

1 person likes this

It's the new protectionism that Japan and USA declared before World war 2, do for your own. We all know that 98% of prostitutes in Pattaya are Thai. Thai prostitutes are being protected, or told not to be noticeable.

Thai prostitutes are normally working legally! If they are caught soliciting they are usually rounded up too, but they can't be deported.

On 3/3/2017 at 11:29 AM, BigBadGeordie said:

"However, there were no reports of any action taken against the women."

No-one bothered with health - STD checks even? Ye gods!

1 person likes this

Same as USA protectionism before World War 2.

When 98% of prostitutes are Thai, 98% of prostitution arrests Statistically should be Thai.

Arrests are reclaiming and making more customers for Thai bargirls.