snoop1130

23 Year Old Russian Girl Missing from Koh Tao

119 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Curwen said:

I am her ex-boyfriend. Yes, BAR was one of her problems, but she still was mentally o.k. young girl without reason to perform suicide, especially at the moment when she went missing. And yes, she was freediver. I'm really trying to hope that she is still alive, but the possibility of silent drowning or she being murdered by some crazy local rapist makes me almost insane. Police currently has found all her personal belongings at her hostel room, including her mobile phone.

 

P. S. She barely used Facebook account, most of Russia inhabitants use VK.com. Her page: https://vk.com/skazochnicca

 

I don't know how to act, but I nearly destroyed by this events. 

Thanks for the info.  We all hope this turns out OK.  A friend of my just lost his friend in a free diving accident.  He was a pro.  It happens.

 

Again, best wishes for this ending OK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Troll posts have been removed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Curwen said:

I am her ex-boyfriend. Yes, BAR was one of her problems, but she still was mentally o.k. young girl without reason to perform suicide, especially at the moment when she went missing. And yes, she was freediver. I'm really trying to hope that she is still alive, but the possibility of silent drowning or she being murdered by some crazy local rapist makes me almost insane. Police currently has found all her personal belongings at her hostel room, including her mobile phone.

 

P. S. She barely used Facebook account, most of Russia inhabitants use VK.com. Her page: https://vk.com/skazochnicca

 

I don't know how to act, but I nearly destroyed by this events. 

Good luck. I hope someone on the island can help you or her family with dealing with the police.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Canceraid said:

Seriously, despite all the stories online, why do people still go there.....to get hurt and die?

Curiosity killed the cat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, StealthEnergiser said:

There is not enough being done to warn tourist how dangerous that Island is .

 

How many suspicious deaths that we know of ? I would take a guess and triple that number.

 

The blog one of the posters put  on here a few years ago about the dangers gains more credibility everyday.

 

killers seem to have immunity there.

When I was home a few months back some girls asked me about how safe Thailand was.

They did not know about the B2 event  and actually were very naïve about Thailand.

I told them as much as I could to be safe but I had the feeling that they thought they knew it all.

 

The carnage will go on until the Millers stand up and be counted they are cowardly fools and I hope they never get peaceful sleep for the rest of their days.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's really sad and i remember me about 2014 Koh Tao beautiful and dangerous Island, i  guess also on Koh Tao  goes something very wrong ?1?!

I hope everything is ok with her.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Canceraid said:

Seriously, despite all the stories online, why do people still go there.....to get hurt and die?

I feel many years that something goes wrong on this Island Koh Tao also i guess some from the Island have a Greencard to rob and Kill, i read a lot about the Mysterious from 2014 and just think about the 2 Burmese guys , whats wake up in a horrific new createt life....Someone must be guilty, who they will find now ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Whole case meant everyone in the whole case ever suspected.

Son of headman, brothers, cousins, nephews, friends of nephews.

It was a sarcastic comment. Hence the "If they have any left." comment.

Sorry. Should have made it clearer.

It is virtually impossible to idiot-proof any comment on TV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kiwikeith said:

When I was home a few months back some girls asked me about how safe Thailand was.

They did not know about the B2 event  and actually were very naïve about Thailand.

I told them as much as I could to be safe but I had the feeling that they thought they knew it all.

 

The carnage will go on until the Millers stand up and be counted they are cowardly fools and I hope they never get peaceful sleep for the rest of their days.

What is "the B2 event"?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, gdgbb said:

What is "the B2 event"?
 

do a search on the net Koa Tao murders but here is the latest thread

 

very sorry to hear about this obviously very accomplished young girl, she may have chosen the wrong Island to holiday

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surely no one goes free diving alone ? They always have some sort of support team ? 

 

I hope she is found safe and well, but as others have stated, it's not looking good.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Worrying. Not much possibility of this being "solved" no matter what has happened to her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 21 July 2017 07:44
Sponsors