Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
snoop1130

23 Year Old Russian Girl Missing from Koh Tao

58 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Strange comment I mean I followed a fair few threads on koh tao problems and I never heard this. So how and what information do you believe you have that supports this remark if I may ask?

For all anyone knows it could be the Russians using the island as a dead-end, it could a be a lad from Leicester but I never heard anything that seems so driven to a particular person/persons as this besides the suspect so many mention . So what's driving this info please smedly?

call it experience

• Like 1

<deleted>.  this thread about missing girl not red bull guy.  u getting off topic. if u want ot fight it out their should be fight out roomhere. not on this thread though.  i want to know where she is. if she had boyfriend. where is he!!!!!!!!

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 0:36 AM, Rc2702 said:

Strange comment I mean I followed a fair few threads on koh tao problems and I never heard this. So how and what information do you believe you have that supports this remark if I may ask?

For all anyone knows it could be the Russians using the island as a dead-end, it could a be a lad from Leicester but I never heard anything that seems so driven to a particular person/persons as this besides the suspect so many mention . So what's driving this info please smedly?

talk abou tspeculation!  I speculated on this and it got deleted. but your thai mafia speculation remains.  if she was at a bar somebody would have seen her.  ok I will speculate. she went freediving and shallow water blackout. do u even know if the gal went to bars. ?  

u have been watching too many movies. a weight on her leg>? give me a break.  moderator should delete his comments as speculation. unless their are really groups of thai men that actually do this. then we should get authorites involved.

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 0:19 AM, smedly said:

not a problem mate, we can both agree as do many others - that there is something very wrong on that Island

their is nothing wrong with ko tao . look at the size of that island and how many tourists are their in high season.  ALOT....a lot of people and things are gonna happen.  

ko tao too small to have fields.  u are watching too many movies

Posted (edited)
On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 9:49 PM, Khon Kaen Dave said:

I, like others, am convinced that this is the work of a serial killer. A killer that likes ferang women.I think it got a bit too close after the David and Hannah episode for him to make the same mistake twice. I think that the body of the girl has been put somewhere, until time or sea water removes all traces of DNA evidence. Its the work of somebody who knows he can get away with it, and is not too concerned about police investigation.He is obviously a member of a group, or family that can hide or protect him, and can get the protection by throwing money at his accomplices.I think that the boredom of living on an island, that is becoming too small for him to ply his trade, will see him leaving for bigger spaces.God forbid he does.The suspect, if he attends a university off the island(and i think we know to whom i refer) should have his whereabouts known on a regular basis.The availability of mind bending drugs must not be dismissed here

These are my thoughts, i hope to God i am wrong.

Rip little one,

can u help me invest in stocks?  khon kaen dave. u are watching too many movies. how do u know so much about criminal behavior?

Edited by yogavnture
addditioon

yogavnture.

Of course dear boy, no problem, although you should know better than to ask the question.

Buy low, sell high.

As for the other question, I dont think, you really want to know.Know what i mean ?(finger on side of nose)nudge nudge, wink wink.

On 3/4/2017 at 11:53 AM, spidermike007 said:

I have been saying all along, the Dark Tao serial killer is still on the loose. He was never caught or convicted. The two stooges were his fall guys. He is still plying his trade, and his family is too wealthy to touch. Above the law. And and all laws. 

' The two stooges '?

28 minutes ago, ataloss said:

' The two stooges '?

Yes. The B2. The two Burmese lads who were set up, as the fall guys. It now appears they will be executed, if possible. Best to get them out of the way. Living souls can tell tales. 

18 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Yes. The B2. The two Burmese lads who were set up, as the fall guys. It now appears they will be executed, if possible. Best to get them out of the way. Living souls can tell tales. 

if this was an American missing the us authorities would be on it.  in fact I wouldn't be surprised if the thais brought in the us authorites for a fee to help on this. ko taos image is getting ripped apart. the thais want tourists their i can assure you . lots of tourists. how many disappearances and murders are we at now in the last 5 years on ko tao. its getting to the point tourists might be leery of the island?  ko tao as an island is actually getting better as far as the cops colluding with motorbike shops to fleece tourists of money. its getting better.  ................ONE was the girls fins and mask missing from room.??????? that gives u answer if she was diving or not.  speculation about thai thugs. is not revelent here.  firstly was she out diving or not?  isnt it a bit odd shes been gone a month now and no answers released??????? odd

1 hour ago, yogavnture said:

if this was an American missing the us authorities would be on it.  in fact I wouldn't be surprised if the thais brought in the us authorites for a fee to help on this. ko taos image is getting ripped apart. the thais want tourists their i can assure you . lots of tourists. how many disappearances and murders are we at now in the last 5 years on ko tao. its getting to the point tourists might be leery of the island?  ko tao as an island is actually getting better as far as the cops colluding with motorbike shops to fleece tourists of money. its getting better.  ................ONE was the girls fins and mask missing from room.??????? that gives u answer if she was diving or not.  speculation about thai thugs. is not revelent here.  firstly was she out diving or not?  isnt it a bit odd shes been gone a month now and no answers released??????? odd

If it were a trail in the US, I doubt they would deliberately pick two fall guys, when it was clearly obvious that a man of great wealth and influence committed the crime. Fortunately, billionaires and super rich people do get locked up in the US, from time to time. The corruption that exists in the US judicial system is in the form of legal representation. If you can afford millions for great legal counsel, they can often sow enough doubt in the minds of the jury to get you an acquittal, or a not guilty verdict. Just think back to O.J. Simpson who was guilty as they come. 

Dark Tao is a dark, rank, dismal, corrupt, dangerous place to spend time. There are five horrific families that run the island, and they OWN the police and the army. Yes, they own Little P. Anyone with great wealth owns Little P. I have been to Dark Tao over ten times. I did alot of diving there, back in the day. Very mediocre diving, but it is a beautiful island. Too bad it is run by such black hearted families. The only consideration on that island is money, and power. There is no law, unless you are poor. Here in the LOS, the law only extends to the poor. 

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

If it were a trail in the US, I doubt they would deliberately pick two fall guys, when it was clearly obvious that a man of great wealth and influence committed the crime. Fortunately, billionaires and super rich people do get locked up in the US, from time to time. The corruption that exists in the US judicial system is in the form of legal representation. If you can afford millions for great legal counsel, they can often sow enough doubt in the minds of the jury to get you an acquittal, or a not guilty verdict. Just think back to O.J. Simpson who was guilty as they come. 

Dark Tao is a dark, rank, dismal, corrupt, dangerous place to spend time. There are five horrific families that run the island, and they OWN the police and the army. Yes, they own Little P. Anyone with great wealth owns Little P. I have been to Dark Tao over ten times. I did alot of diving there, back in the day. Very mediocre diving, but it is a beautiful island. Too bad it is run by such black hearted families. The only consideration on that island is money, and power. There is no law, unless you are poor. Here in the LOS, the law only extends to the poor. 

what does this have to do with the missing Russian. gal.......?  either her fins were in room or not. if not she was diving. this speculation that thai thugs forced themselves on her. is pure speculation cant believe the moderators are allow it here

• Like 1

OK enough... just trolling nonsense mostly ....

Topic closed>//

If any relevant information comes forward it will be posted.

• Like 1