rooster59

Police appeal for help as fears grow for missing Russian tourist

130 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, jlwilliamsjr18 said:

The Killer Islands of Thailand.  Tourist should take this literally. 

Yet the dumb foreigners continue to go to and live on the islands. Full Moon Party idiots etc.

5 hours ago, bikerbri said:

Scapegoats required. 

copy cat killers obviously. they have the original killers under lock and key.

What is going on, i have lost count of the number people that had an accident and banged there head

and died, or fell in the water and drowned. We all know that the people on this island know who is responsible, but they must be scared to say a word. 

I cant wait for the film to come out, so i can find out who done it

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, smotherb said:

I'd wager it was in the afternoon Feb 16--she was due to leave Feb 16, yes?

Exactly. That was what I was alluding to...and raises a lot of big questions if it were the case.

Though in the absence of any decent reporting of facts I did not want to speculate about any possible foot-dragging by authorities and local media until we know who reported what and when. I don't think I would forget about a guest that failed to check out on time, especially during high season AND for two weeks. Though the way it is being reported, the owner of the hostel only checked the room after the friend arrived on the island looking for her and raising the alarm.  And only then (or once published in Samui Times) were the police informed and/or made a statement about the case. 

2 people like this

ID: 55   Posted (edited)

Well when I go out honestly i tend to leave everything expensive and important at home plus only carry a few thousand  baht you know how Thai's rolls at night .. 

Here are some interesting facts to share with you all   and what not to say that whoever did something went back to the hostel with her valuables to make out she left everything there ..   

Russian mobile Internet users by age:

The majority of Russian mobile Internet users are younger. Most of the Russian mobile Internet users are between the ages of 18 to 24. The second largest amount of Russian mobile Internet users are between the ages of 12 to 17. The third largest amount of Russian mobile Internet users falls between the ages of 24 to 34. Younger people are more commonly using mobile devices because their generation has grown up with technology, and there is increasing popularity with keeping up with social media on their devices.

russian mobile user age distribution

Source : http://russiansearchmarketing.com/runet-2016-updated-facts-russian-mobile-internet-users

Edited by Nicolas32

I hadn't realised the Koh Tao Thai mafia were that stupid. If anything has befallen her, it will be no use the RTP, the 'justice' department and the courts trying to fit up two migrant workers again. They'll have to actually do some proper investigative work, in the process uncovering more skeletons than they would wish.

Pretty girl, slim,blond hair,170 cms tall?remind you of another girl bearing similar attributes that had her life taken from her on devils island?

The Op that mentioned a serial killer being at large on the island, might notbe far wrong.

Hope she is found alive, and soon.

i can say the island family had a hand in this.......

12 minutes ago, richusa said:

Who knows only the people on the island do sadly it also doesn't help she was staying in a hostel because people can gain access to people stuff so easy to be fair with you ..  

I read some of the comments here about the types of vermin associated with this place and it just depresses me, I really hope the young girl is safe, imagine if it was your daughter? 2 Weeks?

Why do we keep hearing about this place over and over again when it comes to murders and rapes? What is wrong with Thailand?

4 minutes ago, Formaleins said:

I read some of the comments here about the types of vermin associated with this place and it just depresses me, I really hope the young girl is safe, imagine if it was your daughter? 2 Weeks?

Why do we keep hearing about this place over and over again when it comes to murders and rapes? What is wrong with Thailand?

Yeah and i find it odd that some of the Koh Tao facebook group have not reported anything it's amazing to be honest with you a girl is missing and not a word and how is one expected to find her if nobody sharing info about her being missing ????????????? 

1 hour ago, richusa said:

AC Bar related ????

They say she is a keen swimmer.  Overconfidence when swimming in the ocean can lead to some unfortunate outcomes.  I hope we are all terribly wrong and she shows up none the worse for wear.

Burmese guys leave the island now.

The thais will need a new scapegoat soon.

16 minutes ago, FarangJon said:

Excellent advice. Except it would play right into their hands when they lock down the island. "Why are you leaving? Something to hide?" The authorities will claim only perpetrators of a heinous crime would leave. 

Sexually motivated killers develop a taste for it, and if they got away with it at least a couple of times before, they will be emboldened. Young, slim and blond,  is she ever their type. The body well disposed of no doubt, they wouldn't make the same mistake twice. Let's hope even after all this time she turns up unharmed. 

I'm amazed anyone still goes to this place, but backpackers really are just a bunch of lost sheep.

2 people like this

10 hours ago, nightbirdbs said:

No is not about Thailand i live here since 5 years and go on many place but my feeling warns me to go Koh Tao coz there is something very wrong on this Island.

If you be Polite and know the Culture also accept it, Thailand is a nice Country with nice People on the most.

been to ko tao on several occasions...the only thing wrong are the crowds of falangs...

1 person likes this

ID: 70   Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Nicolas32 said:

Yeah and i find it odd that some of the Koh Tao facebook group have not reported anything it's amazing to be honest with you a girl is missing and not a word and how is one expected to find her if nobody sharing info about her being missing ????????????? 

She arrived alone and disappeared alone. Maybe she drowned. she liked free diving

1 hour ago, FarangJon said:

Why? Have they found her body, raped and mutilated? What rapes have there been since Hannah's death  two and a half years ago?

Edited by bannork

30 minutes ago, free123 said:

been to ko tao on several occasions...the only thing wrong are the crowds of falangs...

people like you then ????

1 minute ago, thetruth revealer said:

people like you then ????

He said crowds, not individuals

3 hours ago, richusa said:

Please tell us how.

39 minutes ago, Jeremy50 said:

Sexually motivated killers develop a taste for it, and if they got away with it at least a couple of times before, they will be emboldened. Young, slim and blond,  is she ever their type. The body well disposed of no doubt, they wouldn't make the same mistake twice. Let's hope even after all this time she turns up unharmed. 

I'm amazed anyone still goes to this place, but backpackers really are just a bunch of lost sheep.

Maybe 99.99% have a great time. After all if you refused to go to anywhere there had  been a murder, where could you go in the world?

1 person likes this

...pathetic excuses to suggest that 'nobody is to blame'.....???

...right off the bat....didn't the hotel owner knowing from day 1 that the girl wasn't in her room.....???

...wow...

...just walk around any neighborhood....would you think that all the people living there know exactly what is going on....???

...pleading ignorance is like saying...... 'the brakes failed'...nobody's fault...   

3 hours ago, Formaleins said:

It's the same rape and murder that happened 2 and a half years ago that we keep hearing about.