SiamBeast

What's the hype with "green tea?"

83 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, balo said:

SO do you think the Japanese and Chinese were drinking "fake tea" for 1000's of years ?

i don't know about fake tea but i know about fake aphrodisiaca and ailment cures (e.g. tiger penis and testicles, rhino horns, bear penises,) in which godzillions of Asians believe since thousands of years. :coffee1:

From bear testicles and tiger paws to crocodile jaws and snake heads, these are just some of the bizarre animal parts being sold in China's so-called medicine markets.

Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) claims all manner of ailments including back ache, poor memory and even cancer can be cured by the natural world.

2 people like this

Green tea is full of antioxidants , I doubt a bear penis is full of it but you never know. 

1 person likes this

Some people are full of it too, but so what. :sorry:

1 person likes this

43 minutes ago, Minnie the Minx said:

Some people are full of it too, but so what. :sorry:

you beat me to it!

ID: 80   Posted

On 4/30/2017 at 0:32 PM, balo said:

Green tea is full of antioxidants , I doubt a bear penis is full of it but you never know. 

..Below the chords....

ID: 81   Posted (edited)

getting back to the pleasing taste of genmaicha or green tea with toasted rice went to foodland soi 5 in BKK the other day where they have 200g packs of loose tea with japanese on the package and in a little box in english: 'every day's genmaicha with uji matcha'...there's preparation instructions on the back in english...

all 'superfood' considerations aside, if you've never had it try it, you'll like it...so pleasing in fact that if you drink alot and go on the wagon I've found it serves as an effective substitute/placebo...instead of mixing a drink when ye get outta bed make some genmaicha and then keep a pot goin' thruout the day...'every day's genmaicha'...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

ID: 82   Posted

No sugar. It's better brew tea by yourself at home. But for convenience's sake, you can grasp a bottle of sugar-free tea.

I don't know why others drink green tea but I drink it because it gives my poo a healthy green glow to it.