webfact

Missing Russian latest - flip-flop found on beach as police wait for return of "diving buddy"

150 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Khun Han said:

Good to see all and sundry contaminating the evidence with their bare hands. That should render any potential forensics invalid.

Body in pieces, and cctv missing.....here we go again.

It didn't in the last case ?????? on this den of iniquity 

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Khun Han said:

Good to see all and sundry contaminating the evidence with their bare hands. That should render any potential forensics invalid.

Body in pieces, and cctv missing.....here we go again.

Par for the course...

5 hours ago, webfact said:

it has emerged that some crucial CCTV is missing after a camera failed to record.

A camera fault, then. Possibly, but I wouldn't bank on it.

1 person likes this

ID: 34   Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, goferman said:

It was a dangerous part of the sea, they said, with swirling and unpredictable currents.

Ahhh yes of course ... natural causes ... case closed.

Please don't quote entire posts in order to add so little; It's an eyesore for the remainder to wade through.

RIP to the deceased, whoever s/he may be.

Edited by evadgib
1 person likes this

her body should have floated to the surface

Hope these 'body parts' do not belong to the lady

A 23 years old girl, alone !!!! at CohTao !!!! Island of broken cams and vampires !!!!!!!!

1 person likes this

Several troll posts have been removed from this thread.

1 hour ago, DM07 said:

Here we go again!

If I were a cynic, I would say, the RTP will come up with a theory, that her body disintegrated while diving!

Mutilated body, missing CCTV- footage, young blonde...where have I heard that before?

Or they will blame it on a rogue Blacktip reef shark.

Body parts  Maybe because of sharks Maybe you can consider that 

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

I have watched enough CSI TV to know by now that

Items that have been submerged in water for a lengthy period of times

are of no forensic values what so ever, and that is why bodies are often

dumped in watery graves to eliminate any biological traces.....

Wrong!  Have you ever heard of incriminating evidence being thrown into water if the trail is getting hot by the police by the perpetrators?  Why would anyone assume those items were in the water for weeks ( but you did) they could have been in the water for only hours possibly.  You may have missed that episode. 

2 people like this

" Does anyone recognize this flip flop "    I've seen washed up flip flops in canals ,by the roadside and on beaches , the only proof it is the Russian ladies' would be a pic of her with  her wearing it and that would prove nothing at all , ie she went to the beach or someone went to her room then put it on the beach.

2 people like this

24 minutes ago, realenglish1 said:

Body parts  Maybe because of sharks Maybe you can consider that 

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Possible this was a tragic boat propeller accident, its happened before a few times in Thailand and sometimes the boat is unaware they have even done this. If she was out that far 400 meters without a dive balloon showing where she was then this could be an explanation, but will wait to see has this progresses as all can only be speculation at this point.

So..let's see: how many completely mutilated divers we had in the last ...let's say...forever years...torn apart by boat- propellers or sharks?

:coffee1:

2 people like this

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Now it has emerged that some crucial CCTV is missing after a camera failed to record.

Operation normal

4 hours ago, toenail said:

A lucrative business would be fixing the 1000's of malfunctioning security CCTV cameras -- Wait, the Thai rule is that you have them displayed, not necessarily operating. (my-pen-ry)

If your going to commit a crime I think your chances are about 99.9% that they are not working. 

1 person likes this

Very sad...this tourist never even made it to the morgue.

A 50 year old Canadian women was killed by a Long tail boat that hit her head whilst she was snorkeling. Happened about 3 weeks ago on Koh Tao. Maybe this is also a boat accident.

1 person likes this

ID: 50   Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, tukkytuktuk said:

A 50 year old Canadian women was killed by a Long tail boat that hit her head whilst she was snorkeling. Happened about 3 weeks ago on Koh Tao. Maybe this is also a boat accident.

it would not leave a body in the condition being reported here, and no - there are very few fish (if any) off the coast of Thailand that would do such damage, there have been many decomposed bodies washed up on Thai shores generally still intact.............a hoe however might inflict such damage to bone and tissue 

Edited by smedly
1 person likes this