rooster59

Body Parts in Koh Tao do not belong to missing Russian Woman

64 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Dumbastheycome said:

Met them? Not  likely!  I stay away. I already  know  my  fate. :)

Then I suggest you might pay attention to the over all story, (fiasco).....

1 hour ago, whaleboneman said:

How long do you think a body stays warm after death?

Without going into the grisly details, they tend to give off heat as nature takes its course.

1 hour ago, whaleboneman said:

How long do you think a body stays warm after death?

Until it all turns to bone.

Wasn't the girl diving close to shore? Most of the deaths by drowning by usually result in the corpse floating and washing to shore....that has what has happened in recent cases. The problem is the BiB is believing the soothsayers in that the she is in the water. There are better off looking on land I think. 

I understood like they found the diving mask close to the flesh. That would mean something.

Police are now waiting for the return to Thailand of her "dive buddy". He is a Russian national who is presently in the Philippines.

Or maybe was in the Philippines. I bet he won`t be appearing at any police station near you soon. Surely in this age of modern communication technology the man could contact the Thai police on Skype, facebook, a Line app or if all else fails how about a plan old fashion phone call so as he can rule himself out as a main suspect.

Find a mask and clothes then bones are animals.

Seems this case could go the way of a previous one with misinformation and false flags

ID: 38   Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, kmj said:

A preliminary test to indicate if the remains are human can be done easily with 24 hrs, And people like  alphabiolabs in the UK can do a criminal service DNA test in under 6 hrs ( while the person is still in custody ). So maybe Thai don't have access to that tech but a 24-36hr test is not impossible.

They have rapid hit dna machines for sale in Thailand for $250,000. only need a few months training to use the machine and can match dna in 90mins, you can also link it to a dna database. 

http://www.isciencetech.com/rapid-human-dna-identification-instrument-rapid-hit

Edited by DiscoDan
Add website
1 person likes this

They have rapid hit dna machines for sale in Thailand for $250,000. only need a few months training to use the machine and can match dna in 90mins, you can also link it to a dna database. 

http://www.isciencetech.com/rapid-human-dna-identification-instrument-rapid-hit

Well all they need to do now is take them out of the RTP control and let a trusted independent DNA laboratory do all tests!.......... Oh yeah I forgot that's never going to happen!

So we are being asked to consider that an animal was scuba diving. Really ?

Amazing Thailand gets more amazing by the day

4 hours ago, fish monger said:

I am soooo glad these idiots, announced the fact that bone and body parts were found, as the mother shows up and decide they were NOT human parts they discovered...! I bet the mother is sooooo happy...! How damn sick is this...!!!!!

It's not "damn sick" at all, the police are simply reporting what needs to be reported.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Get Real said:

I understood like they found the diving mask close to the flesh. That would mean something.

What would finding a mask mean?   Was it her mask?   They've already reported that the mask was of no help in the investigation

1 hour ago, Mooner said:

Find a mask and clothes then bones are animals.

Seems this case could go the way of a previous one with misinformation and false flags

Well they found a mask (in an area that is known to be used by divers, so not really that surprising) that was not known to be hers and a vest (that has been ruled out as having any significance), not "clothes".

Seems that the police are reporting what they find.

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Mojomor said:

So we are being asked to consider that an animal was scuba diving. Really ?

Amazing Thailand gets more amazing by the day

No, no one has suggested that.   Amazing that you would even think that.

Knowing what I know about Thai police and how much they love to fit up innocent foreigners insted of doing police work , I think that i would consider leaving the country too if an associate of mine went missing.

1 person likes this