snoop1130

Scotland's Sturgeon says: I can win an independence vote

751 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, nontabury said:

So once again you fail to answer, why N.S.so miserable failed to answer A.N. Questions on the Scottish economy. 

I do beleive that the SNP are not seeking Independence. If they were,I would be more sympathic to them. What they actually want is separation from a union, in which they are over representated, in order that they can then join ( if they can match the entre requirements) a so called Union, in which they will be treated as a bit player.

Again, the failure is yours as you, again, prove yourself incapable of defining the question you wish me to answer. Be specific - listen to the video, consider the issues discussed, try to understand them then form your own cogent questions, rather than your usual hiding behind sh!tposts and clickbait headlines. One would be forgiven, otherwise, for thinking that you don't have an original thought in your head. 

That aside, as I have pointed out on numerous occasions, I am not a member of the SNP. I see them as a vehicle to delivering a better, fairer Scotland. How I would vote after independence is wholly dependent upon the choices - I am not nearly as tunnel visioned as the majority of posters on this thread seem to be.