webfact

British woman's rape claim: She's just a con artist says Patpong massage parlor

116 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, metrox said:

Bonnie and Clyde wannabes ? If the report is true, I doubt you will accept 5000 thb and go eat a lobster just after being raped.

As she wrote on facebook, she made as well a quick shower (and then she went for a better meal where the loabster raped her - what a day..;)

2 people like this

Maybye the couple need to be dressed as security and get a 10 gang coward kicking ? 

Have to admit for a woman she sure has a pair made of brass.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, kingstonkid said:

Bottom line any credibility that this "lady" and her friend had went out the window when she assaulted the hotel staff and had to be arrested by them.

Hopefully the massage parlour charges her and makes her pay if not in cash then she and bf could get blacklisted as not wanted here.

Perhaps they entered Thailand with a plan to get enough compensation or whatever for 'bad' meals, etc etc., to actually cover their initial outlay for their holiday.

Little doubt it's been done before.

Any insurance executive can tell many many cases of insurance fraud, including fraud about holiday staff, hotel wasn't what was promised etc., on checking, quickly categorically proven to be a scam.  

3 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Perhaps they entered Thailand with a plan to get enough compensation or whatever for 'bad' meals, etc etc., to actually cover their initial outlay for their holiday.

Little doubt it's been done before.

Any insurance executive can tell many many cases of insurance fraud, including fraud about holiday staff, hotel wasn't what was promised etc., on checking, quickly categorically proven to be a scam.  

Saw the facebook page..... it seems like she is an English teacher in Thailand and lives here, so they are not on holidays.

Also, it looks like an attempted rape at worst. I dunno.... yesterday I sided with a victim, today I am not so sure.

It could be that the guy tried something, she didn't want got pd off and left.... told the bf who made a stink about it afterwards.

When I was young I would get upset at anything, so it could be just that.

Just guessing like the rest of you.

1 person likes this

Well I have never been raped at Massage parlor  been molested :stoner:and after that had a good king size burger

look forward to the day I am raped 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, katana said:

The story doesn't make the timeline clear.

There was apparently a delay of 2 hours between the massage taking place and the girl's bf going back to the shop to first complain about the rape. It's not apparent if the restaurant altercation took place within those two hours or after and when the rape was subsequently reported to the police.

Piece it together,

Went for at massage at 15:00 hrs

(parlor claims she left after half an hour*)

*seriously half hour oil massage? 

Went back 2 hrs later..(17;30 claimed rape) 

(hypotisisng here 1hr/2hr massage oil +30mins alleged rape could = 16-30 to 17;30 and place her there after alleged ordeal ending around then)

Where was she after 15:30? What time was the rape reported? 

Going back (alleged) to a place where you were (allegely) raped is not typical behaviour. of a rape victim, neither is posting on fb and possibly social media for all family and friends to see. 

Is it possible she is just another attention seeker getting off on all the attention and "poor me..poor you" ? 

She must have been pleased with the night out as she ended up 1400Bt in profit, although she must be a little disappointed that she didn't get the 4400bt she was hoping for. Greedy cow.

2 hours ago, NextStationBangkok said:

News are confusing. British Embassy should launch their own inquiry before we all come to a conclusion.

Gee, if the British Embassy investigated all incidences involving Brits they'd need an army of employees. 

Probably don't a flying <deleted>, and who could blame them?

2 people like this

Saw the facebook page..... it seems like she is an English teacher in Thailand and lives here, so they are not on holidays.

Also, it looks like an attempted rape at worst. I dunno.... yesterday I sided with a victim, today I am not so sure.

It could be that the guy tried something, she didn't want got pd off and left.... told the bf who made a stink about it afterwards.

When I was young I would get upset at anything, so it could be just that.

Just guessing like the rest of you.

Yes, she lives in Bangkok and can speak Thai. Like you say, no one except her and the alledged rapist knows what really happened. Not that that stops the ill-informed misogynists having their say on ThaiVisa!

5 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

sounds very odd that a farang would risk trying to con a massage shop! and they gave her 5,000? 

No think back at the Aussie girl which claimed to have been raped by her boy friend and was not and had to do some time and British guy that claimed that he was attacked by lady boys while CCTV shows him crashing into a electric pole, very drunk, the recent death of the Brit running a boiler room in Pats etc. There are unfortunately so many foreign scammers in the country.

3 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Yes, she lives in Bangkok and can speak Thai. Like you say, no one except her and the alledged rapist knows what really happened. Not that that stops the ill-informed misogynists having their say on ThaiVisa!

then what was she doing in a knocking shop?